Author Topic: Jussie Smollett Trial: Jury Has Begun Deliberations  (Read 1555 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Jussie Smollett Trial: Jury Has Begun Deliberations
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2021, 09:59:39 pm »
lol. I remember that movie.  My friend, fixed me up with a blind date.  I didn't want to, but she insisted. So, all 4 of us went to see BLAZING SADDLES.  I was so embarrassed.  I didn't like my blind date either. It was a tortured night. 

Why would you go to a movie with someone who is blind?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2021, 10:33:06 pm »
Why would you go to a movie with someone who is blind?

:mauslaff:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2021, 10:37:48 pm »
Cruel: Jussie Smollett Will Be Forced To Share A Jail Cell With His Attacker

December 9th, 2021

CHICAGO, IL—People are protesting in the streets today after human rights groups revealed Jussie Smollett will be forced to share a jail cell with his racist attackers.

"This is an outrage!" said Reverend Jesse Jackson. "Not only was Mr. Smollett attacked by hateful racist bigots who want to tear our country apart, but now he has to share a jail cell with them? This is cruel and unusual punishment. This is the kind of thing that happens in our white supremacist country. Send me money!"

Criminal justice watchdogs also revealed that in addition to sharing a cell with his attackers, he will have to share his toothbrush, his bunk bed, and clothes. They expressed worry that this may lead to Jussie Smollet suffering further racist and homophobic attacks from other attackers named Jussie Smollett while in prison.

When asked for comment, Jussie Smollet angrily yelled "This is MAGA country!" before punching himself in the face.

https://babylonbee.com/news/cruel-jussie-smollett-forced-to-share-a-jail-cell-with-his-attacker
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2021, 10:56:43 pm »
It's probably not advisable to be a matrix of anything.
Experts say Jussie Smollett is in ‘matrix of arrogance’ as he awaits sentencing
By Dana Kennedy   
December 11, 2021 5:51pm

CHICAGO — Jussie Smollett left the Leighton Criminal Court building Thursday looking as stoic and defiant as ever, despite being found guilty of staging a fake hate crime three years ago.

When Smollett is sentenced next month, prosecutors said they plan to emphasize his bizarre turn on the witness stand, in which he lied for “hours and hours and hours” about how two Trump-loving bigots beat him up, tied a noose around his neck and doused him in bleach.

But far from showing remorse that might sway the judge in his favor, Smollett, 39, has continued to dig in his heels and told his attorneys to appeal the verdict.

Experts say that stubbornness is among the textbook signs of narcissistic personality disorder that Smollett seems to exhibit — and which may have been exacerbated by growing up in an unusual family bubble.  ...

The six Smollett kids were united both by their early lives as child stars on a sitcom together and by their parents’ longstanding civil rights activism.

Growing up, “we had our own world,” Smollett told The New York Times in 2016. “We call it our Smoll Nation.” The family had their “own culture” and “ganged up” on anyone who crossed them, his siblings said.  ...
Well, that's weird.
Full story at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2021, 11:03:14 pm »
I just want to know the name of the long-haired and long-legged blonde lady who is always walking in his shadow in videos of him entering/leaving court.   :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2021, 11:21:04 pm »
Good point.

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
Just think, if #JussieSmollett had been successful in his defense, the two Nigerian brothers would have been blamed for Jussie’s crime. Jussie—whom Kamala Harris called “one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know”—was callous enough to let them suffer for his actions
5:57 PM · Dec 11, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org