Author Topic: Jussie Smollett Trial: Jury Has Begun Deliberations  (Read 1539 times)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Jussie Smollett Trial: Jury Has Begun Deliberations
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2021, 01:29:54 am »
I just would like the little *&@g*4" to spend a few months in jail for the "hate crime" he did against all conservatives in America.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2021, 01:30:48 am »
Good.  So long as they aren’t thrown out on appeal, and so long as he gets serious jail time.
Whatever the punishment for hate crimes law are is the minimum he should be given.  His actions also caused harm to the Chicago police as they assigned people on his case rather than to real crimes.

And I will be waiting for Merrick Garland to press for federal hate crime charges as well :whistle:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2021, 01:32:58 am »
The 5 counts all appear to be about lying to the cops.  I see no jail time in any of them.  Why did anybody bother with such charges, anyway?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2021, 01:39:00 am »
I just would like the little *&@g*4" to spend a few months in jail for the "hate crime" he did against all conservatives in America.

Because he is openly homosexual, he will NEVER be placed into a 'General Population' of any holding facility of any kind.

That includes the 'Country Club' in which he will be placed should the need for jail time arise.    It'll be like a college dorm.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2021, 01:42:42 am »
The 5 counts all appear to be about lying to the cops.  I see no jail time in any of them.  Why did anybody bother with such charges, anyway?

@Cyber Liberty

Believe one of the counts involved his "lying to the cops WHILE UNDER OATH".  THAT charge calls for 3 years of prison.

Maybe that's the one they said "not guilty".   

I could see a couple of the jurors being able to influence the "not guilty" charge so they could all get the hell out of there.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2021, 02:04:18 am »
   Being afraid of showing my true nature, I usually stay off of RACIST Threads like this.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2021, 02:52:10 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2021, 06:01:56 am »

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2021, 06:03:14 am »

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2021, 06:04:38 am »

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2021, 06:15:01 am »
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
30m
The reason it took nine hours for the Smollett jury...... it took them 8 hours to stop laughing and finally deliberate.

88devil

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2021, 02:16:29 pm »
Jussie Smollett will Appeal Guilty Verdict: ‘Committed to Clearing His Name’

Defense attorney Nenye Uche said Smollett would appeal the conviction. He said Jussie Smollett was disappointed but “holding up very strong,” and is “committed to clearing his name.” He expressed confidence the actor would be cleared by an appellate court.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/12/09/jussie-smollett-will-appeal-guilty-verdict-committed-to-clearing-his-name/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2021, 02:17:12 pm »
NAACP Blamed Donald Trump for Fake Hate Crime Against Jussie Smollett

The National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NAACP) blamed then-President Donald Trump for the supposed hate crime against black and gay actor Jussie Smollett in 2019 in the City of Chicago.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/12/09/naacp-blamed-donald-trump-for-fake-hate-crime-against-jussie-smollett/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2021, 02:23:09 pm »
NAACP Blamed Donald Trump for Fake Hate Crime Against Jussie Smollett

The National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NAACP) blamed then-President Donald Trump for the supposed hate crime against black and gay actor Jussie Smollett in 2019 in the City of Chicago.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/12/09/naacp-blamed-donald-trump-for-fake-hate-crime-against-jussie-smollett/

So, because they're such honorable people, the NAACP will be apologizing to President Trump, right?  Right?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2021, 02:38:36 pm »
Satoshi Smith
@me_think_free

Look how coordinated the Jussie Smollett hoax was throughout the entire Democrat party all the way to the top. Some might even say this is what got Biden and Harris elected. Hard to deny. Look.

9:28 AM · Dec 10, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2021, 03:32:51 pm »

Offline Kamaji

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2021, 04:27:44 pm »

https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124

"Subway........SANDWICHES?!?!?!?!"

LOL, now I can't see a Subway without hearing that in my head.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2021, 04:58:25 pm »
So, because they're such honorable people, the NAACP will be apologizing to President Trump, right?  Right?
No one on the left will apologize because even though it was a lie it felt true, you know just like Adam Schitt.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2021, 06:44:19 pm »
The term 'smolletted' needs to be added to our legal system lexicon.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2021, 07:05:22 pm »
No one on the left will apologize because even though it was a lie it felt true, you know just like Adam Schitt.

True enough.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2021, 09:09:13 pm »

lol. I remember that movie.  My friend, fixed me up with a blind date.  I didn't want to, but she insisted. So, all 4 of us went to see BLAZING SADDLES.  I was so embarrassed.  I didn't like my blind date either. It was a tortured night. First and last blind date.  I never had trouble finding a date.