Author Topic: This girl is on fire! BLM thug tells Martha MacCallum to check her white privilege and it’s off to t  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why let thugs get airtime?

And what is that coming out of his right arm?  Is underneath his prison stripes?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 08:12:12 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@IsailedawayfromFR

Controversy and conflict attracts viewers,and the more viewers,the more the station can get for advertising air time.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@IsailedawayfromFR

Controversy and conflict attracts viewers,and the more viewers,the more the station can get for advertising air time.

Not me. Not anymore. I walk off the minute folks start talking over each other. Didn't even make it a quarter into the proffered vid in the OP.  All it did was remind me why I don't watch main stream news anymore. And good riddance to bad rubbish.

Offline DB

Not me. Not anymore. I walk off the minute folks start talking over each other. Didn't even make it a quarter into the proffered vid in the OP.  All it did was remind me why I don't watch main stream news anymore. And good riddance to bad rubbish.

I couldn't watch it either... Bread and circuses...

Offline roamer_1

I couldn't watch it either... Bread and circuses...

YUP.

Offline LegalAmerican

And what is that coming out of his right arm?  Is underneath his prison stripes?

MARTHA is a LEFTY....can't stand her.  Ignorant.