Author Topic: Clueless Joe Biden Can’t Grasp Any Of The Crises He’s Created,,, I & I Editorial Board  (Read 74 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clueless Joe Biden Can’t Grasp Any Of The Crises He’s Created
I & I Editorial Board
December 8, 2021

Has any administration been caught off guard on so many fronts as the Biden administration?

It was shocked by the Taliban’s rapid takeover of Afghanistan. It was surprised by the surge in energy costs, the spike in inflation, and the depth of the supply chain crises. It hadn’t planned on a massive flood of illegal immigrants. It didn’t think COVID would still be around. It expected job growth and the economy to be stronger than it is. It didn’t foresee the sharp rise in crime.

Judson Berger of National Review Online had it right when he quipped that “the Biden administration sure is ‘surprised’ a lot.”

Just yesterday, the head of President Joe Biden’s Council of Economic Advisers, Cecilia Rouse, admitted that the White House didn’t expect a prolonged supply chain crisis. The administration “just didn’t fully appreciate that the supply system, the supply chain, wouldn’t be able to process through the elevated demand for durable goods,” she said.

These are just the surprises that team Biden has publicly admitted to.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/12/08/clueless-joe-biden-cant-grasp-any-of-the-crises-hes-created/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Clueless joe biden Can’t Grasp Any Of The Crises He’s Created"

ol' joe didn't create any of those "crises".

(and George Floyd wasn't murdered)