Author Topic: Biden Released 5K Unaccompanied Migrant Children into U.S. in November  (Read 151 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Released 5K Unaccompanied Migrant Children into U.S. in November

AP Photo/Dario Lopez-Mills, Pool
Randy Clark2 Dec 2021205

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released more than 5,000 unaccompanied migrant children to sponsors in November 2021. Another 13,644 are still detained and await similar transfers.

In November, HHS released an average of 179 children against another 366 apprehended near border crossing points daily — showing little progress on rolling detention totals.

According to HHS, the numbers do not include children from Mexico. In most cases, those are immediately returned.

Findings documented within a recent Congressional Research Service report identify the discontinuance of removals under the Title 42 COVID-19 emergency order as the likely cause of the surge in unaccompanied migrant children. The report found that migrant family units are voluntarily sending their children into the United States alone. Once the minor is in HHS care, the relative will enter and claim the child to begin the family re-unification process.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/02/biden-released-5k-unaccompanied-migrant-children-into-u-s-in-november/

rangerrebew

Re: Biden Released 5K Unaccompanied Migrant Children into U.S. in November
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 06:12:02 pm »
Does he plan to give each of them $450,000 for being separated from their families? :shrug:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden Released 5K Unaccompanied Migrant Children into U.S. in November
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 06:41:09 pm »
Does he plan to give each of them $450,000 for being separated from their families? :shrug:

It's been awhile so things may have changed, but these ILLEGAL kids coming in are considered displaced. Who knows what they will be given. Bammy strategically placed them around the country, (for the census) and I'm sure Joe is doing the same.

Amnesty is just around the corner I'm sure, so if these kids are around 16 or so, they'll be eligible to vote in '24.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.