Author Topic: Doctor Stuns CNN by Delivering ‘Bad’ News: Omicron is ‘Mostly Mild,’ There are ‘No Red Flags’  (Read 165 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doctor Stuns CNN by Delivering ‘Bad’ News: Omicron is ‘Mostly Mild,’ There are ‘No Red Flags’

by Kyle Becker

CNN invited on Dr. Salim Abdool Karim, a South African doctor, to discuss the latest medical information on the Omicron variant, which is being used to justify increasingly extreme government mandates and lockdowns in numerous once-free nations.

Omicron’s impact on patients thus far has been “mostly mild,” but there may be “severe” cases later, the doctor said.

CNN host Brianna Keilar began by asking the doctor about Omicron’s transmissibility. In a sign that the “experts” have already given up on the “vaccines” stopping variants like Delta and Omicron, she gives a tacit admission that they are not “effective” against these mutations.

“Is this more transmissible and are you seeing it evade vaccines?” Keilar asked.

https://rumble.com/embed/vnqwyc/?pub=4

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/doctor-stuns-cnn-by-delivering-bad-news-omicron-is-mostly-mild-there-are-no-red-flags-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Well, at least he held out a glimmer of hope for the fear pron pimps on CNN:  "there may be “severe” cases later"

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Deaths usually lag by weeks.

If this thing can combine with the common cold, could it also combine with peyronie's disease?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.