Author Topic: D.C. Authorities Offer ‘Tips’ as Carjacking Rises: Drive in Middle Lane, Give Up Your Car  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
D.C. Authorities Offer ‘Tips’ as Carjacking Rises: Drive in Middle Lane, Give Up Your Car

Hannah Bleau 7 Dec 2021

Authorities in Washington, DC, have provided a list of tips for residents as carjackings rise in the city, urging people to “drive in the center lane to make it harder for potential carjackers to approach the car” and to “GIVE UP YOUR CAR” without argument in the event of a criminal issuing a threat with a weapon.

“Unfortunately, we have been seeing a rash of these recently in the D.C. area,” 7News reported on Monday, referencing “violent” carjackings last week that resulted one man shot and another held at gunpoint.

As a result, 7News provided a number of tips, which the outlet says are “directly from D.C. Police.”

One of those tips encourages a victim to “GIVE UP YOUR CAR!” and “Don’t argue” in the event of a carjacker issuing a threat with a weapon. Police are also urging people to refrain from rolling their windows completely down “no matter how short the distance” of the destination and no matter “how safe the neighborhood is.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/07/d-c-authorities-offer-tips-as-carjacking-rises-drive-in-middle-lane-give-up-your-car/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, D.C. really has become the third world hellhole it always aspired to be.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They also need to eliminate Stop signs, red traffic lights, and pedestrian lights ... all of which contribute to carjacking.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who is DC really trying to protect with this advice? My money is on them trying to protect the criminal from being injured or killed by an armed driver protecting them self. It is Bowser's little slice of Hell after all.