Author Topic: Dan Bongino infected with painful breakthrough case of COVID-19: 'One of the worst things I ever exp  (Read 479 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dan Bongino infected with painful breakthrough case of COVID-19: 'One of the worst things I ever experienced'
Wahington Examinr, Nov 29, 2021

Conservative radio host Dan Bongino said during his Monday show that he caught a "painful case" of COVID-19 last week, despite having been vaccinated.

"So I had COVID. You know my vaccine history. I've spoken about it. It was obviously a breakthrough case," Bongino explained. "It was not a mild case. It was actually a pretty painful case. So I don't know what the other cases are, these breakthrough cases. I can't speak to them — I can only speak for myself."

"It was not a mild case — it was a pretty awful case," he continued.

Bongino said he suspected he knew from whom he contracted the case but did not provide details. He also said he didn't let the illness stop him from producing his shows as scheduled and that he isolated himself in his studio to produce the shows.

"I'm not a doctor, ... I worked with a doctor though, and I took the antibodies, the monoclonal antibodies, and I can tell you within 36 hours I felt better," he explained. "I also took ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C. ..."

"I'm not going to correlate or make causal inferences about any of that. ... The breakthrough case for me was not mild at all. It was one of the worst things I ever experienced," he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dan-bongino-infected-with-painful-breakthrough-case-of-covid-19-one-of-the-worst-things-i-ever-experienced

Bongino talked about this on yesterday's show.  He said he called DeSantis to thank him for the monoclonal antibodies.    happy77

BTW, can the media drop the "breakthrough case" BS already? 

Offline Hoodat

BTW, can the media drop the "breakthrough case" BS already?

They should stop calling the jab a "vaccine", too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

What is sad to me is, people still do, what doctors...say!  I thought Dan knew better?  "Vaccines' gives one the covid.

Offline goatprairie

What is sad to me is, people still do, what doctors...say!  I thought Dan knew better?  "Vaccines' gives one the covid.
:facepalm2:

Offline Hoodat

@LegalAmerican

Again, the jabs do not give people Covid.  It only give them the spike proteins and programs the body to cover them.  One cannot get Covid without first coming in contact with the SARS-2 virus.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Again, the jabs do not give people Covid.  It only give them the spike proteins and programs the body to cover them.  One cannot get Covid without first coming in contact with the SARS-2 virus.

OK. I was just speaking in general terms.  Thank you for the detail.  "vaccines'  are supposed to give you, a bit of what is making people sick, to build up immunity.  This does not.  It is backwards. It destroys your immune system.  It makes you shed the virus.  I have a lot of respect for you, and I don't care to debate you.  You are more educated, than I am.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 08:08:40 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
OK. I was just speaking in general terms.  Thank you for the detail.  "vaccines'  are supposed to give you, a bit of what is making people sick, to build up immunity.  This does not.  It is backwards. It destroys your immune system.  It makes you shed the virus.  I have a lot of respect for you, and I don't care to debate you.  You are more educated, than I am.

It keeps you getting a severe case of Covid. It doesn't give you Covid. Vaccines do not provide complete immunity. You can still get Smallpox if you get enough exposure.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LegalAmerican

It keeps you getting a severe case of Covid. It doesn't give you Covid. Vaccines do not provide complete immunity. You can still get Smallpox if you get enough exposure.

That is the big lie.  I does not stop anything. It lowers your immune system.  Yes, I know about, what is supposed to happen.  This is not a 'vaccine'.  In fact some HIV and ebola was spliced into the virus.  It is a bio-weapon. 

Offline Hoodat

It keeps you getting a severe case of Covid.

So does Vitamin D, ivermectin, and zinc.

Vaccines do not provide complete immunity.

The Pfizer jab isn't a vaccine.  It provides zero immunity against the SARS-2 virus.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 10:04:34 pm by Hoodat »