Author Topic: Crime Is Rising In America Because George Soros Wants It To Rise  (Read 124 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Crime Is Rising In America Because George Soros Wants It To Rise
« on: December 06, 2021, 11:14:30 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 12/6/2021

We’ve covered George Soros’ baleful effect on American law and order many times before, and will no doubt again. But the Daily Mail has published this handy piece about how Soros-backed DAs have led to spiraling crime rates in deep blue cities:

Billionaire Democrat donor George Soros has bankrolled District Attorneys in America’s most crime ravaged cities, where criminals are being allowed to walk out of jail on low cash bonds or aren’t even being charged.

Soros, the most prolific Democratic donor, is most known for giving to Presidents Clinton and Obama but he has also been pumping money into a far-left effort to overhaul the criminal justice system by giving millions to a network of woke prosecutors in Democratic races.

Among them is Kim Foxx, the State’s Attorney for Cook County, Chicago, where murder is at its highest in nearly 30 years.

In 2020, Soros donated $2 million to a PAC that backed Foxx in her re-election campaign. She won the race and has since offered deferred prosecutions and softball deals to criminals.

In 2021, there were more murders in Chicago than in any other year since 1994.

There have been more than 1,000 murders in Cook County, Foxx’s district, this year.

Soros bolstered her re-election campaign by donating to the Illinois Justice and Public Safety PAC.

Attorney Buta Biberaj is refusing to recuse herself from the case to remove School Board Chair Brenda Sheridan, despite what district parents say is an apparent conflict of interest.

Fight for Schools, the parent organization that filed to remove Sheridan, has now also filed a petition to remove Biberaj – who received a $861,039 contribution from the George Soros-funded Justice and Public Safety PAC during her 2019 election – from the case.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=49930

Offline LMAO

Re: Crime Is Rising In America Because George Soros Wants It To Rise
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 11:38:00 pm »
I’ve gone back-and-forth on whether this crime is just the unintended consequences of progressive idealism or if it was intentional

If it is intentional, then what would be the reason?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 11:40:05 pm »
George Soros is indeed one of the most dangerous men to our country. There is no way to stop him; he is much too wealthy and his children head many of his businesses within his foundations.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 02:28:50 am »
I’ve gone back-and-forth on whether this crime is just the unintended consequences of progressive idealism or if it was intentional

If it is intentional, then what would be the reason?

Because it's the old commie trick of using crime to destabilize a nation and create a power vacuum to be filled.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 02:30:42 am »
Still playing the Soros boogeyman, I see...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024