Author Topic: Jussie Smollett Tells Court He Had Cocaine-Fueled Gay Bathhouse Escapades with Alleged Attacker  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breitbart News6 Dec 20214

CHICAGO (AP) — Jussie Smollett took the witness stand Monday at his trial on charges of staging a racist, anti-gay attack on himself and lying to Chicago police about it.

On the witness stand Monday, Smollett told the jury how he grew up in a close-knit family of six children and started performing as a child actor before getting more into music. He said he “came to terms with my sexuality” in his early 20s, when he got involved in charity organizations, including a group that fights AIDS in the Black community.

He said he auditioned for a role on “Empire” of a singer who is gay because he had never seen a Black man portrayed that way. By season five, Smollett said he was being paid $100,000 per episode.

Smollett said he met Abimbola Osundairo in 2017 at a club, where he learned Osundairo also worked on the set of “Empire.” He said the two men did drugs together and went to a bathhouse, where Smollett said they “made out.” Over time, he said the two men did more drugs together and participated in sex acts together. Osundairo testified last week that he and Smollett didn’t have a sexual relationship.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/12/06/jussie-smollett-tells-court-he-had-cocaine-fueled-gay-bathhouse-escapades-with-alleged-attacker/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

That’s not what the trial is about

The trial is based on the fact that he perpetrated a hoax and tied up police resources
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

That’s not what the trial is about

The trial is based on the fact that he perpetrated a hoax and tied up police resources

Jussie is claiming that Osundairo is lying about being hired to attack him because Osundairo was a spurned lover; hence, the salacious details to "support" his claim.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

Jussie is claiming that Osundairo is lying about being hired to attack him because Osundairo was a spurned lover; hence, the salacious details to "support" his claim.

Exactly.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The defense is trying to cause doubt..they only need one juror.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34