Author Topic: The US Believes Russia is Planning a 2022 Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 898 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The US Believes Russia is Planning a 2022 Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2021, 12:51:47 am »
The ones who will be behind that coup are all friends of Hunter Biden.
SO Hunter and the 'Big Guy'  will get back on the payroll? (If they ever left.) **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2021, 02:50:59 am »
Sec. Austin, three weeks ago:

WATCH: Defense Secretary Austin asks Moscow to explain troop buildup near Ukraine

Updated on Nov 17, 2021 4:55 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — American officials are unsure why Russian President Vladimir Putin is building up military forces near the border with eastern Ukraine but view it as another example of troubling military moves that demand Moscow’s explanation, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Wednesday..

“We’ll continue to call on Russia to act responsibly and be more transparent on the buildup of the forces around on the border of Ukraine,” Austin told a Pentagon news conference, adding, “We’re not sure exactly what Mr. Putin is up to.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-gives-remarks-at-the-pentagon

This is all Putin needed to see before ordering even more tanks and artillery to the Ukraine border.

I cannot stand,  this woke idiot,  past general.  Supports BLM, PUSHES C.R.T. on military and supports gays in military.
Normally, Milley is near by, to help him out.  Another WOKE...general.   Everybody WOKE....GOES BROKE! 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2021, 03:11:03 am »

I cannot stand,  this woke idiot,  past general.  Supports BLM, PUSHES C.R.T. on military and supports gays in military.
Normally, Milley is near by, to help him out.  Another WOKE...general.   Everybody WOKE....GOES BROKE!

I prefer this:  "Everything woke turns to shit" ~~ DJT

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2021, 03:13:00 am »
I prefer this:  "Everything woke turns to shit" ~~ DJT

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2021, 11:55:27 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/1467958300172079107

Biden will be playing "put the square peg in the round hole" and Putin will be playing grand master level chess.

Guess who beats whom.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2021, 12:27:08 pm »
Biden will be playing "put the square peg in the round hole" and Putin will be playing grand master level chess.

Guess who beats whom.

Maybe Putin will find out what "The Thing" is, we are all wondering about.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2021, 12:31:37 pm »
What's the point spread on how long it take him to nod off?

Maybe they will  have the stunt double reading the Valerie Jarret talking points?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2021, 03:28:29 am »
Maybe they will  have the stunt double reading the Valerie Jarret talking points?

That raises an interesting possibility.
For a few years now, the technology has existed such that
a person can be on camera and speak,
and a computer will create an image of second person
making the exact same movements
and saying the exact same things, in the second person's voice and mannerisms.

I don't know if such audio/video can be generated in real time.
If so, Chief of Staff Ron Klain could actually be in front of the camera,
and the computer would transmit audio/video of China Joe saying those things.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao