Author Topic: Today's Toons 12/6/21  (Read 3290 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 12/6/21
« on: December 06, 2021, 11:15:07 am »
Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

Click for related story:

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click for related audio:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden marked the first night of the eight nights of Hanukkah Sunday with a White House dinner ceremony with Jewish friends. It's a beautiful annual ritual. The candle-lighted menorah was passed around the table to President Biden, who made a wish and blew out the candles.

Jeffrey Epstein pal Ghislaine Maxwell is set for trial for grooming underage girls for sex with Epstein and his pals. Evidence includes flight logs to his Caribbean retreat. All the mischief on Epstein Island has inspired a movie starring George Clooney as Bill Clinton called Oh, She's Eleven.

The White House asked Saudi Arabia to increase its oil production to help ease pump prices in the U.S. Here on the West Coast, gas stations are now charging six dollars a gallon. The good news is, with the high price of gasoline, Molotov Cocktails will be much harder to afford for Wisconsin rioters.

President Biden met with Mexico's President Obredor and Canada's Prime Minister Trudeau at the White House on Thursday. We have Fentanyl pouring into the country from Mexico and we have oil pouring into the country from Canada. Democrats want to stop the oil before it kills us all.

The White House called criticism of Kamala Harris sexist and racist Thursday. Wait a minute, as San Francisco DA she locked up more black men than Lincoln freed, and her great-grandfather owned more slaves than mine did. She could be the only woman of color to rate a Confederate statue in Richmond.

The Kyle Rittenhouse case went to the jury Tuesday and loud and angry BLM protestors could be heard chanting outside during the closing arguments. The jurors were very worried about their safety in the courthouse. Perhaps they could get Kyle to stand guard outside while they decide his fate.

The Justice Department dispatched law enforcement officers to Wisconsin Friday in the wake of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict to monitor protestors and the supporters. It's eerie. There are so many federal agents in Kenosha tonight you would think there was a school board meeting going on.

Kyle Rittenhouse's acquittal on all counts in Wisconsin sent the pundits at CNN and MSNBC into high dudgeon and insulted fury. It was an explainable screw-up. Rittenhouse was acquitted by a 12-0 jury vote Friday after the Postal Service failed to deliver the 200 mail-in guilty verdicts on time.

President Biden signed over power to the vice president Friday before going under anesthesia to have a colonoscopy procedure. It's exploratory. The good news is, the proctologists who explored the president's intestines said Joe's healthy, the bad news is, they found another Hunter Biden laptop.

The White House on Monday tried to nickname the president Sheriff Joe in an effort to frame Biden as a law and order president. The polls show Americans don’t feel safe, which should help conservatives. I would rather go hunting with Kyle Rittenhouse than make a movie with Alec Baldwin.

Walnut Creek’s Nordstrom’s and Louis Vuitton stores in Walnut Creek and Chicago were hit by mobs of organized looters. These brazen shoplifting raids have hiked the demand for security guards at luxury item stores. Kyle Rittenhouse could be the highest priced free agent since Tom Brady.

Wisconsin motorists circled the Kenosha Courthouse and honked their horns in celebration at the news of Kyle Rittenhouse’s acquittal, while protests erupted in Brooklyn. The acquittal inspired a popular new drink in Wisconsin bars called a Kyle Rittenhouse. It’s a chaser followed by three shots.

The White House Rose Garden was the site Wednesday for the president's annual pardoning of two turkeys who had been slated for the axe and dinner table. The two turkeys whose lives get pardoned are chosen by merit. They're the only two turkeys who bought paintings from Hunter Biden.

The CDC told Americans to keep washing our hands and masking-up as directed by a dutiful media Friday, ignoring that Britain has gone back to completely normal. Yesterday, with time on my hands I cleaned off my TV screen with an anti-virus wipe. I lost CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC.

Dr. Fauci informed Americans that Thanksgiving travel and holiday get-togethers may result in the need for more booster shots. The exhausted public is increasingly willing to simply take our chances. The difference between Moderna and Kyle Rittenhouse is that his three shots were effective.

- - Argus Hamilton

Offline verga

Re: Today's Toons 12/6/21
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 12:30:29 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 01:05:13 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 03:14:10 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, Verga!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 03:14:38 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 04:03:36 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 04:09:59 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 04:20:12 pm »
THanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2021, 04:50:52 pm »
THanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2021, 12:21:54 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 11:15:41 am »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!