Author Topic: WSU amplifies claim that farmer’s markets, food charity are ‘white supremacy’ in action  (Read 567 times)

Offline mountaineer

Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio
@jasonrantz
EXCLUSIVE: Washington State University and Duke are amplifying claims that farmer’s markets & food charity are examples of “white supremacy” & “white dominant culture.”
You won't believe the reasoning. But I come with video nonsense.
WSU amplifies claim that farmer’s markets, food charity are ‘white supremacy’ in action
Dec 1, 2021, 5:55 PM
Jason Rantz

Washington State University is amplifying claims that farmer’s markets and food charities are examples of “white supremacy” and “white dominant culture.” It has nothing to do with helping farmers thrive. This is about creating left-wing social justice activists.

The Agriculture Program Coordinator for WSU’s San Juan County Extension Ag Program promoted a webinar event titled, “Examining Whiteness in Food Systems.” During the hour-long presentation, attendees learned that “white supremacy culture” creates food insecurity by “center[ing] whiteness across the food system.”

The materials claim that “whiteness defines foods as either good or bad” and that farmer’s markets are merely white spaces.

This webinar is the latest example of a critical race theory lens framing noncontroversial issues as racist. And given WSU operates a 4-H program, it’s worth wondering how much of this will eventually get in front of young kids. ...
My Northwest

If farmers' markets - you know, people selling produce to other people who just want to eat said produce - are white supremacy, wouldn't that make all grocery stores white supremacy?

Anyone else feel like your head is going to explode?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade mountaineer opined:
"If farmers' markets - you know, people selling produce to other people who just want to eat said produce - are white supremacy, wouldn't that make all grocery stores white supremacy?"

Why... YES, Comrade mountaineer.
Yes, it does.

Remember always:
The issue is never "the issue".
The issue is... the revolution.

Offline LegalAmerican

Right on.  We are supreme.  lol.  Happy, they finally see it.  I NEVER KNEW THAT.  THEY KEEP TELLING ME I AM SUPREME.  lol

However, why does the black community not help others?  Always the white man's burden.  Why?  This is why I say no more donations to ANY charities.  It mostly goes to one group.   

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
White supremacist?

Why?

Because cries of "RACIST!" just were not enough.

Don't like the farmers selling food? Grow your own!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Don't like the farmers selling food? Grow your own!
I only can assume they want all those white supremacist farmers to give everything away.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

I only can assume they want all those white supremacist farmers to give everything away.

Or have it forcibly taken from them and "redistributed".

Offline GrouchoTex

That black woman who sells home-made babies clothes at our local farmer's market is going to be pissed when she finds out we are not not supposed to allow her do that.
So is the black couple who sells their own brand of barbeque sauce and seasonings.
As well the black man selling homemade bread.
 :cool:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They caught me.  I bought a head of Cauliflower at a market.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

That black woman who sells home-made babies clothes at our local farmer's market is going to be pissed when she finds out we are not not supposed to allow her do that.
So is the black couple who sells their own brand of barbeque sauce and seasonings.
As well the black man selling homemade bread.
 :cool:

They're not blacks, they're all white supremacists!

Offline libertybele

Or have it forcibly taken from them and "redistributed".

More likely.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, if they gave their food away wouldn't that make them a food charity so also.....White supremacy! I just bet that poor people of color really give a damn what color the person or group is if they are giving them the food they need to keep from going hungry or starving. Eventually it will be obvious to everyone that the biggest racists in the world are the ones calling others racist.

Offline LegalAmerican

Wait, if they gave their food away wouldn't that make them a food charity so also.....White supremacy! I just bet that poor people of color really give a damn what color the person or group is if they are giving them the food they need to keep from going hungry or starving. Eventually it will be obvious to everyone that the biggest racists in the world are the ones calling others racist.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

They're not blacks, they're all white supremacists!

It seems white Supremists are a pretty diverse group
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It seems white Supremists are a pretty diverse group

If the BLM's intent was to end racism, improve race relations, and make white people more understanding of the plight of blacks.........

They have massively failed on all counts.  In fact they extracted te exact opposite result.   

That's what happens when a race allows a terrorist organization to become its mouthpiece.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the BLM's intent was to end racism, improve race relations, and make white people more understanding of the plight of blacks.........

They have massively failed on all counts.  In fact they extracted te exact opposite result.   

That's what happens when a race allows a terrorist organization to become its mouthpiece.

The BLM/Antifa riots of the past year and change has confirmed in many peoples minds all the negative stereotypes of an entire race.  Race relations have been set back an untold number of decades.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

The BLM/Antifa riots of the past year and change has confirmed in many peoples minds all the negative stereotypes of an entire race.  Race relations have been set back an untold number of decades.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

They did this to white farmers in South Africa.  Then most were starving and welcomed back the white farmers with OPEN ARMS.
Some never learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10ppb_yKUU

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They did this to white farmers in South Africa.  Then most were starving and welcomed back the white farmers with OPEN ARMS.

...until the next racist pogrom.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

...until the next racist pogrom.

Sadly, I agree.   8888crybaby

Offline libertybele

Exactly...other than rioting and trying to 'control' by mob rule, you are right, they have massively failed in trying to improve race relations, which I don't think was ever their agenda anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

they have massively failed in trying to improve race relations, which I don't think was ever their agenda anyways.

BLM, along with their leftists companions, dread improved race relations

The worse nightmare  for leftists and the Democratic Party would be for black folks to grow up in 2 parent families in safe neighborhoods with good schools
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I agree that farmers markets, food charities, and even grocery stores are a sign of white supremacy. I’m serious

BLM should stick to their convictions on this and don’t eat

Barry Goldwater

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This just in: White people seeing, hearing, breathing, and walking are racist.
The Republic is lost.