Author Topic: Germany's leaders back a vaccine mandate for all, tough restrictions for unvaccinated people  (Read 437 times)

Offline mountaineer

Germany's leaders back a vaccine mandate for all, tough restrictions for unvaccinated people
By The Associated Press via ABC News
December 2, 2021, 9:09 AM

BERLIN -- Germany's leaders back a vaccine mandate for all, tough restrictions for unvaccinated people.
That's all that's posted, so far. This has been tweeted:
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Germany imposes nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated.
8:45 AM · Dec 2, 2021·
Funny how Austria and Germany have become so, well, authoritarian ...

Germany - the jabbed and unjabbed are separated with a fence in a supermarket
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

That's just sick and twisted.

I was in Berlin recently, and to be perfectly honest, most Germans seemed pretty relaxed about COVID-19 - there were masks in the subways, and masks if you went into a public building, but not a lot of pressure to do either if you "forgot".

The only place that seemed to be health-fascist about it were, ironically enough, some churches I tried to visit in a town in Bavaria.  They would not permit admittance at all, not even for a quick glance, unless you had the government-approved ffp2 mask or kn95 mask on -  and which, of course, they were willing to sell to you for a couple of Euro.

Apparently, this logo will now need to be reinvigorated for use in Germany again:

Offline mountaineer

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
15m
In a bid to try and tackle Covid-19 infections in Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel has announced that unvaccinated people will be banned from large aspects of public life, including access to stores and bars.
Germany to ban unvaccinated people from shops and bars
German Parliament to vote on mandatory vaccines
Jenny Hill, BBC Berlin correspondent

Angela Merkel is preparing to retire from office as Germany faces the worst wave of infection it's experienced so far in the pandemic.

A situation which most experts agree is due – in part – to the millions of Germans who’ve not yet been vaccinated.

Today Merkel and her soon-to-be successor Olaf Scholz said the German Parliament would vote on whether to make vaccination mandatory.

There’s no date, but Merkel suggested that – if approved – such a measure could be in place by February of next year.

She also announced further restrictions on unvaccinated people who’ll be banned from many businesses and shops and prohibited from meeting more than two people from another household.

Angela Merkel has always resisted mandatory vaccination, saying it was the responsibility of government to persuade citizens.

But, asked today whether she now supported the measure, she replied: "If I were a member of parliament, I would vote for it." ...
BBC

Unvaccinated, Jews, whatever it takes, eh, Angela?

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

As leaders begin to lose more and more credibility with the people they lead, the natural response is to become more authoritarian
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Exactly. It didn't take much for Austria and Germany to get back into the swing of things.

Offline mountaineer

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel
Germany is a millimeter away from going door to door and forcibly injecting the non compliant.

Just don't call the government Nazis. That's not fair!
9:09 AM · Dec 2, 2021

Offline mountaineer

Back in Austria, Hitler's home country:
Dr. David Samadi
@drdavidsamadi
The Prime Minster of Austria has just resigned two weeks after implementing a mandatory vaccination law & imposing new and intense lockdowns.
People don’t want it. They want their lives back!
3:22 PM · Dec 2, 2021·

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Austria's Chancellor Schallenberg announces resignation.
11:53 AM · Dec 2, 2021

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
UPDATE - Now Austria's Finance Minister Blümel has also resigned.
Translate Tweet
3:22 PM · Dec 2, 2021·
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 08:29:52 pm by mountaineer »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Very troubling to see this happening.  Time for people to rise up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From above:
"Germany - the jabbed and unjabbed are separated with a fence in a supermarket"

The Germans, of all the world's volk, certainly have perfected the concept of "fences":

Offline LegalAmerican

From above:
"Germany - the jabbed and unjabbed are separated with a fence in a supermarket"

The Germans, of all the world's volk, certainly have perfected the concept of "fences":

Just makes me want to throw up!  No FENCE can stop a VIRUS... What happened to all the smart Germans?   

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Exactly. It didn't take much for Austria and Germany to get back into the swing of things.
Never mind 5 O'clock, It's 1933 somewhere...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

German chancellor-designate Scholz defends bans for unvaccinated
Posted on December 4, 2021

Olaf Scholz, who is expected to become Germany's new chancellor next week, on Saturday defended moves to shut unvaccinated people out of large parts of public life, as protests took place in various cities.

Scholz admitted that the return of restrictions was difficult. "But precisely because not enough have been vaccinated, we have to do it again," he said in Berlin at a conference of his Social Democratic Party (SPD), where delegates gave their blessing to Scholz's new centre-left coalition with the Greens and the pro-business FDP.  ...

"Now we can focus on regulations aimed at those who have not taken the opportunity to protect themselves," he said, adding that such an approach was justifiable since authorities have acted to boost the number of coronavirus vaccines on offer ...

According to data from the Health Ministry on Saturday, at least 57.3 million people, or 68.9 per cent of the German population, now have full basic protection against the coronavirus. At least 13 million vaccinated people have received an additional booster dose. ...
Deutsche Presse

Well a big ol' "Sieg Heil" to you, too, bud.

Offline Kamaji

IN this case, it's too bad that it's illegal in Germany to utilize Nazi imagery, because that is really the only way to counter the government's push: to show, graphically, that they are becoming what, since 1946, Germany has claimed to be against.

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
One week after Germany announced a lockdown for the unvaccinated, their soldiers are holding a night march with torches

5:10 PM · Dec 5, 2021·

:thud:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Very troubling to see this happening.  Time for people to rise up.
America and the Allies spent decades molding the Germans into compliant pacifists and were very successful, I don't think your going to get many there to rise up.