Author Topic: DC Democrats Claim Victory Over Inflation With Temporary Two Cent Drop in Gasoline Prices  (Read 194 times)

Offline Hoodat

DC Democrats Claim Victory Over Inflation With Temporary Two Cent Drop in Gasoline Prices – Their Emphasis Explains Why They Need Omicron

Sundance  |  December 2, 2021

If you were still on the fence about Omicron being created/used specifically because the people behind Biden were worried about gas prices {Go Deep}, you can quit the straddle.

Energy inflation overall, and gasoline inflation specifically, is the Build Back Better communists’ Achilles heel.  The Biden administration is ideologically committed to climate change policy and as a result they have no supply-side tools to stop gasoline prices from necessarily skyrocketing.  They desperately need the fear of Omicron to shut down the demand side.

Ten days ago the communists said they were releasing 55 million barrels of oil from the strategic petroleum reserve {Go Deep}, approximately a three day supply of oil given the current level of demand.  Today the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) laughably claim victory over a two cent drop in gasoline price.  Worse still is the gaslighting graph they use to show a downward trajectory on price:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/02/dc-democrats-claim-victory-over-inflation-with-temporary-two-cent-drop-in-gasoline-prices-their-emphasis-explains-why-they-need-omicron/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Note that last year's prices don't even plot on that graph.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Each horizontal line represents a half cent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online rustynail

Sixteen cents on hotdogs two cents on gas, we have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  We can really see that the Democratic Party truly 'looks out for the little guy'.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IIRC, food and fuel were not included in the Core CPI...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Sixteen cents on hotdogs two cents on gas, we have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  We can really see that the Democratic Party truly 'looks out for the little guy'.
Which party is the democratic party? It's not the republicants and it sure as hell is not the DEMOCRATS! The DEMOCRAT party is the Democrat Communist Party.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 09:34:28 am by Killer Clouds »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny, I didn't see any price drop of gas prices here in Californistan.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In the Northeast, home heating oil price is the one to watch.  No. 2 home heating oil competes with demand for diesel fuel.

Year-over-year prices are siginficantly higher.  The pain is real and measurable.  The Green New Deal nonsense constrains energy supply and discourages long-term capital investment necessary to maintain supply and price stability. 

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=W_EPD2F_PRS_SMA_DPG&f=W

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/massachusetts-home-heating-fuels-prices

https://gasprices.aaa.com/?state=MA

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/massachusetts-auto-fuel-prices

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=EMM_EPM0_PTE_SMA_DPG&f=M

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.