Author Topic: Biden’s top aide Ron Klain complains press coverage is too negative  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s top aide Ron Klain complains press coverage is too negative
By Jon Levine   
December 4, 2021 5:01pm

He’s the Whine House Chief of Staff.

President Biden’s top aide, Ron Klain, took to Twitter Saturday to decry press coverage of his boss.

The chief of staff — known to insiders as the “Prime Minister” for his outside influence inside the West Wing — shared an opinion essay from the Washington Post arguing that Biden was receiving worse coverage than former President Trump.

The piece from Post opinion columnist Dana Milbank warned that “My colleagues in the media are serving as accessories to the murder of democracy.”

Milbank said he came to the conclusion after an analysis of more than 200,000 articles from 65 news organizations by the information company FiscalNote.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/12/04/bidens-top-aide-ron-klain-complains-press-coverage-too-negative/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden’s top aide Ron Klain complains press coverage is too negative
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 12:10:38 pm »
This is from the Babylon Bee, right?

Biden has a very compliant press. Despite  that, his and his VP’s  poll numbers are crumbling
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:11:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 12:26:38 pm »

Biden has a very compliant press. Despite  that, his and his VP’s  poll numbers are crumbling

More than compliant.  Their knee pads are superglued in place.

Seems only Fox and the smaller online conservative news services are providing any balance or reality to the news cycle.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:27:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 12:27:23 pm »

:thumbsup: