Author Topic: Trump social media group raises $1 billion from undisclosed investors  (Read 275 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump social media group raises $1 billion from undisclosed investors

Donald Trump's social media startup on Saturday announced that it secured $1 billion in new investment as part of its ongoing efforts to become publicly traded via a blank check company.

Between the lines: None of the investors were identified, which is highly unusual for this sort of transaction.

Details: This is a so-called PIPE investment at around $34.36 per share.

That's a 20% discount to the SPAC's 5-day trading average through Dec. 1, but still much higher than where a typical SPAC trades before its merger is complete.
    The PIPE's per share price could be adjusted up or down, based on how the stock performs once the merger closes.........

https://www.axios.com/trump-social-media-group-raises-1-billion-undisclosed-investors-798f947c-cdd6-416e-bb10-bf537087a4c9.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump social media group raises $1 billion from undisclosed investors
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:04:44 pm »
I see no problem.  Same thing many dems do.  Clinton Foundation.  Even Ted Cruz, did not disclose his money from where Heidi worked.  Senior moment...tip of the tongue...can't say the place.  Help?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 09:40:37 pm »
Between the lines: None of the investors were identified, which is highly unusual for this sort of transaction.
And after this past year, why would any investors want to expose themselves?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 09:42:08 pm »
And after this past year, why would any investors want to expose themselves?

:bingo:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 10:27:34 pm »
'Pennies' from Putin?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 10:29:16 pm »
'Pennies' from Putin?

Now...that...was ignorant.