Author Topic: Liberal Media Blame Americans for Biden’s Declining Popularity  (Read 101 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Media Blame Americans for Biden’s Declining Popularity

Top liberal media channels, including CNN and MSNBC, blamed Americans’ lack of interest in politics for Biden’s dwindling approval ratings. Lately, Biden’s rating touched a historic low of 36% in a Quinnipiac University poll. For this, many media channels are blaming Americans.

Liberals claim Americans are not interested in politics

Brain Stelter, a CNN host, asked one of his guests, Chris Arnade, why Biden’s approval rating was not increasing, despite some success in the economic agenda. Responding to the question, Arnade said not every American understands politics as deeply as CNN does.

Arnade also added most people tune into political channels once in a while; thus, Americans are not experts in this. Arnade noted just like how Americans support an NFL team and watch the sport, they treat politics the same way without getting involved.

https://www.rightwingheadlines.com/liberal-media-blame-americans-for-bidens-declining-popularity/

Online LMAO

Re: Liberal Media Blame Americans for Biden’s Declining Popularity
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 07:33:10 pm »
I would venture to guess that they didn’t have a similar explanation when it came to Donald Trump’s poll numbers or George W. Bush’s

The press is bound and determined to ride or die with Joe Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Liberal Media Blame Americans for Biden’s Declining Popularity
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 08:13:15 pm »
Traitor Joe's approval rating is low and dropping because people are paying attention. The sad thing is that DCP disciples will still vote for the idiots they disapprove of.