Author Topic: Senator Manchin Will Vote to Strike Down Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate and Force Embarrassing Whit  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senator Manchin Will Vote to Strike Down Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate and Force Embarrassing White House Showdown

by Kyle Becker

Senator Joe Manchin said that he intends to join Republicans in a vote to strike down President Joe Biden’s unlawful federal vaccine mandates.

“Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) said Thursday that he would join all 50 of his Republican colleagues in backing a resolution challenging President Biden’s vaccine mandate for private business,” the NY Post reported with an update on Friday afternoon.

“The Senate is expected to vote next week on a resolution of disapproval of the Biden administration rule requiring businesses with at least 100 employees to ensure that workers are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or implement weekly testing requirements,” the NY Post added.

“The rule has been slammed by Republicans and drawn legal challenges from several states,” the Post noted. “If both houses of Congress approve the resolution by a simple majority and it is signed by the president — or if both chambers override a presidential veto — the rule would be invalidated.”

“Let me be clear, I do not support any government vaccine mandate on private businesses,” Manchin said in a statement on Thursday. “That’s why I have cosponsored and will strongly support a bill to overturn the federal government vaccine mandate for private businesses.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/senator-manchin-will-vote-to-strike-down-bidens-federal-vaccine-mandate-and-force-embarrassing-white-house-showdown-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manchin: Yes, I'll vote to end Bidens private-sector vaccine mandate
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 02:51:53 pm »

Manchin: Yes, I'll vote to end Bidens private-sector vaccine mandate
Jazz Shaw Dec 04, 2021 8:31 AM ET

Shadow President Joe Manchin continues to wreak havoc with the Democrats’ agenda in the Senate. As Ed already reported, Manchin was all set to support an amendment in the continuing resolution this week that would have defunded Biden’s large employer vaccine mandate. In the end, though, that effort didn’t pan out and Manchin wound up voting against the amendment, so the CR passed. But now King Joseph is looking for a second bite at the apple. Rather than simply defunding the mandate for employers with more than 100 workers, he has co-sponsored a bill that would cancel the mandate entirely. All of the Republicans in the Senate are supporting a measure based on the Congressional Review Act that would put an end to the executive order, so with Manchin’s support, it will probably come up for a vote next week. But that doesn’t mean that it’s going to happen, of course. (The Hill)

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) said on Thursday night that he is supporting a GOP effort to nix President Biden’s vaccine mandate for larger businesses, which is expected to get a vote in the Senate next week.

“Let me be clear, I do not support any government vaccine mandate on private businesses. That’s why I have cosponsored and will strongly support a bill to overturn the federal government vaccine mandate for private businesses,” Manchin said in a statement.

“I have long said we should incentivize, not penalize, private employers whose responsibility it is to protect their employees from COVID-19,” he added.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/12/04/manchin-yes-ill-vote-to-end-bidens-private-sector-vaccine-mandate-n433161
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Manchin: Yes, I'll vote to end Bidens private-sector vaccine mandate
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 02:54:07 pm »
The bribes are not quite high enough to Manchin's liking it appears.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 03:00:46 pm »
The bribes are not quite high enough to Manchin's liking it appears.

Give it time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 03:04:41 pm »
Looks like Manchin already decided.

Senate Votes Down GOP Plan to Block Biden Vaccine Mandates

ZACHARY EVANS  |  December 2, 2021 9:41 PM

The Senate voted 50–48 along party lines on Thursday night to reject legislation that would have banned the federal government from funding enforcement of the Biden administration’s vaccine mandates.

Senators Ted Cruz (R., Texas), Mike Lee (R., Utah), and John Marshall (R., Kan.) attempted to submit the law as an amendment to a continuing resolution to fund the federal government. The amendment would have blocked funding for enforcement of the administration’s vaccine mandates for businesses with 100 or more employees, federal employees, and health-care workers affiliated with Medicare and Medicaid services.  .  .  .

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/04/prosecutors-making-up-nonexistent-law-to-charge-michigan-shooters-parents-andrew-mccarthy-1171325/

Manchin voted in favor of the mandates on Thursday, the very same day he said he wouldn't.  Manchin is a lying POS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 03:10:31 pm »
Looks like Manchin already decided.

Senate Votes Down GOP Plan to Block Biden Vaccine Mandates

ZACHARY EVANS  |  December 2, 2021 9:41 PM

The Senate voted 50–48 along party lines on Thursday night to reject legislation that would have banned the federal government from funding enforcement of the Biden administration’s vaccine mandates.

Senators Ted Cruz (R., Texas), Mike Lee (R., Utah), and John Marshall (R., Kan.) attempted to submit the law as an amendment to a continuing resolution to fund the federal government. The amendment would have blocked funding for enforcement of the administration’s vaccine mandates for businesses with 100 or more employees, federal employees, and health-care workers affiliated with Medicare and Medicaid services.  .  .  .

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/04/prosecutors-making-up-nonexistent-law-to-charge-michigan-shooters-parents-andrew-mccarthy-1171325/

Manchin voted in favor of the mandates on Thursday, the very same day he said he wouldn't.  Manchin is a lying POS.
It shouldn't surprise anyone that Manchin is a lying hypocrite POS. He is after all a DCP disciple. Just watch what he ans Sinema do on the reconciliation bill they are supposed to be against. They will unsurprisingly vote for that too.
Who wants Manchin to switch to the GOP?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 03:13:27 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Resolutions" have zero effect, just like signing an online "petition."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat

Online Hoodat

"Resolutions" have zero effect, just like signing an online "petition."

Manchin had his chance to vote against the mandates on Thursday.  It was a safe vote, because even with his vote, the amendment would not have passed.  Yet he willfully chose to vote with Schumer and keep the mandate.

Manchin is a DNC sycophant and a liar.  I hope the people of West Virginia are taking notice.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Manchin had his chance to vote against the mandates on Thursday.  It was a safe vote, because even with his vote, the amendment would not have passed.  Yet he willfully chose to vote with Schumer and keep the mandate.

Manchin is a DNC sycophant and a liar.  I hope the people of West Virginia are taking notice.

Ask @mountaineer about it sometime.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I hope the people of West Virginia are taking notice.
Those of us with brain cells have taken notice. The problem is that we don't have anyone electable to run against him right now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Manchin may be the upmost political opportunist of our lifetimes.

With that blue ribbon comes distrust, disdain, and the understanding he would sell his mother for re-election or 5 poll points.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.