Author Topic: NYC to expand vaccine mandate to the private sector Dec. 27  (Read 144 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
NYC to expand vaccine mandate to the private sector Dec. 27
« on: December 07, 2021, 02:01:38 am »
NYC to expand vaccine mandate to the private sector Dec. 27

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio went all-in on vaccine mandates Monday, announcing a first-in-the-nation COVID-19 requirement for the entire private sector that will take effect after Christmas and mere days before Mayor-elect Eric Adams takes over City Hall.

Mr. de Blasio said roughly 184,000 affected businesses have until Dec. 27 to implement a vaccine mandate on workers.

The city also will require proof of vaccination for 5- to 11-year-olds for indoor dining and fitness and entertainment venues, an expansion of rules on anyone 12 and older. The requirement may spark a backlash from families that decided to forgo the shots, given the lower risk of COVID-19 illness in children.

Children ages 5 to 11 must be vaccinated by Dec. 14 to participate in extracurricular activities at school such as sports, band, orchestra and dance..............

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/dec/6/nyc-expand-covid-vaccine-mandate-private-sector-de/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: NYC to expand vaccine mandate to the private sector Dec. 27
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 02:36:47 am »
I am again thankful I don't live in NY!

New York City expands COVID vaccine mandates for children, private sector

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/new-york-city-mandates-vaccines-all-private-businesses-omicron-spreads-2021-12-06/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.