Author Topic: Breaking — Federal Judge just blocked Biden’s Vaccine Mandate nationwide…  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking — Federal Judge just blocked Biden’s Vaccine Mandate nationwide…

Posted by Kane on November 30, 2021 7:06 pm

Federal Judge Terry Doughty

Nov 30 (Reuters) – The Biden administration was blocked from enforcing two mandates requiring millions of American workers to get vaccinated against COVID. U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty in Monroe, Louisiana, temporarily blocked the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) from enforcing its vaccine mandate for healthcare workers until the court can resolve legal challenges.

Doughty’s ruling applied nationwide, except in 10 states where the CMS was already prevented from enforcing the rule due to a prior order from a federal judge in St. Louis.

Doughty said the CMS lacked the authority to issue a vaccine mandate that would require more than 2 million unvaccinated healthcare workers to get a coronavirus shot. “There is no question that mandating a vaccine to 10.3 million healthcare workers is something that should be done by Congress, not a government agency,” wrote Doughty.

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-federal-judge-just-blocked-bidens-nationwide-vaccine-mandate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What about all the people who already took the stupid 'shot'. That is something you cannot take back ever, for life.
Looks like the stupid ignorant unvaccinated knew what they were doing after all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

What about all the people who already took the stupid 'shot'. That is something you cannot take back ever, for life.
Looks like the stupid ignorant unvaccinated knew what they were doing after all.

Bottom line.  It is a personal choice and people should have the freedom to decide whether or not to be vaccinated.

I am glad to see a judge blocking this mandate nationwide and I hope judges block the mandate in other sectors of our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

There is a vaccine phycology that seems prevalent today.  There are those that really have no choice, no jab~no job or worse no healthcare
 and then there are those that have bought into all the fear p0rn they are blasted with 24/7.  It is a personal choice, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bottom line.  It is a personal choice and people should have the freedom to decide whether or not to be vaccinated.

I am glad to see a judge blocking this mandate nationwide and I hope judges block the mandate in other sectors of our country.
You are much more thoughtful than most Liberals. Democrats were calling for the filthy ignorant "unvaccinated" to be rounded up and thrown in prison, or better yet they should be shot. You know, to keep them SAFE from COVID.

In the Liberal twisted brain, fully vaccinated violent repeat felons should be released from prison because of COVID and unvaccinated normal upstanding religious patriotic American citizens should be throw IN prison because they are the dreaded unvaccinated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

My cousin's husband had already lost his job as a dentist in Delaware - for refusing the vaccine - before this ruling came down. **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org