Author Topic: VIDEO: Australia Has Gone INSANE!  (Read 272 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Australia Has Gone INSANE!
« on: December 03, 2021, 03:46:09 pm »
Could this be what happens when a supposedly democratic nation lacks a Second Amendment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faf9-M0dT3k
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Kamaji

Re: VIDEO: Australia Has Gone INSANE!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 03:48:21 pm »
It's not just the lack of a second amendment; it's a lack of a comprehensive bill of rights, and the institutional values that go along with that. Other than namby-pamby hand waving about human rights, the Australians simply do not have any concrete constitutional protections for individual liberty built into their constitution.  And more's the pity, since they basically cribbed their constitution from the U.S. Constitution, and intentionally chose not to add a bill of rights for reasons that, as the present is now demonstrating, were clearly inadequate.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 03:57:36 pm »
I can't believe Aussies are putting up with this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 04:44:27 pm »
It is weird. Australia has always been known as a fun 'party country'.
To see it fall into a fascist State over COVID is baffling?
If someone (especially aborigines) doesn't want to get vaccinated that is on them.
Why should the State care? You do whatever you want to do and leave me alone.
I don't understand. Especially since we know the vaccines do not work.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.