Author Topic: Steve Forbes slams Biden's 'war' on the economy after another disappointing jobs report  (Read 193 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Steve Forbes slams Biden's 'war' on the economy after another disappointing jobs report

Forbes Media Chairman Steve Forbes tore into what he called President Joe Biden's "war" on the U.S. economy after yet another disappointing jobs report showed slow recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.

"What you have is an economy that wants to move ahead but there's still artificial barriers there," Forbes said on Fox News Friday, after the Labor Department reported just 210,000 new jobs for November. Economists had predicted that as many as 550,000 jobs would be created, and the actual numbers fell short of that estimate by more than half.

The editor-in-chief of Forbes business magazine and two-time Republican presidential candidate sounded off against global COVID-19 lockdowns, actions Biden has taken to restrict domestic oil production, and fears over the new Omicron variant in a blistering condemnation of Biden's economic policies. .............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/steve-forbes-slams-biden-s-war-on-the-economy-after-another-disappointing-jobs-report
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.