Author Topic: Biden was always a fabricator  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden was always a fabricator
« on: December 03, 2021, 02:29:36 pm »
December 3, 2021
Biden was always a fabricator
By Ethel C. Fenig

Not that it is needed, but whoops!  President Joseph R. Biden (D) proved once again that his memory — such as it is or was — is gone.  And that he is and was a...uhm...fabricator.  In other words, he makes up things to improve his image.  And then, because he said it, maybe he even believes that it is true.  Maybe.

Fabricator.  Okay, liar, suffering a psychological disorder.

At a Chanukah candle-lighting ceremony at the White House on Wednesday, Biden did it again — bragging to the assembled Jewish dignitaries:

I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir.   And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez, and so on and so forth.

The Six-Day War, when Israel's Muslim neighbors united, vowing to "push Israel into the sea," erupted in June 1967, when the then-24-year-old Joseph Biden was a so-so law student at Syracuse University.  The Muslim countries failed, as did their ancestors thousands of years earlier, which Chanukah celebrates.  And no, Biden — or an ancestor — wasn't a "liaison" then, either.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/biden_was_always_a_fabricator.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34