Author Topic: Biden: 'We're heading into a holiday season in very strong shape'  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: 'We're heading into a holiday season in very strong shape'
By Alex Gangitano - 12/01/21 02:18 PM EST

President Biden on Wednesday said that the U.S. economy is heading into the holiday season in strong shape, touting his administration’s work to address the supply chain crisis.

“We’re heading into a holiday season in very strong shape. It’s not because of luck — we averted a potential crisis by figuring out what needed to get fixed and then we brought people together to do the hard work of fixing it,” Biden said in remarks at the White House.

He pointed to efforts by his administration to speed up operations at ports, break up log jams to transport goods from ports to homes, and eliminate fees when truck drivers come onto ports to pick up containers at night or over the weekend.

“Now I can’t promise that every person will get every gift they want on time. Only Santa Claus can keep that promise. There are items every year that sell out that are hard to find,” he said, mentioning Cabbage Patch Kids in the 1980s or Beanie Babies in the 1990s as examples of previously sold out, popular items.

“If you watch the news recently, you might think the shelves in all our stores are empty across the country. That parents won’t be able to get presents for their children this holiday season. But here’s the deal; for the vast majority of the country, that’s not what’s happening,” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/583840-biden-were-heading-into-a-holiday-season-in-very-strong-shape
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden: 'We're heading into a holiday season in very strong shape'
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 08:36:37 pm »
B.S.!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 10:37:33 pm »
“Now I can’t promise that every person will get every gift they want on time. Only Santa Claus can keep that promise.

Wow just what I want to here from a president in really tough economic times that he created, a reference to a fantasy figure, not surprising since he spends all his time in fantasyland.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 10:59:55 pm »
Pedo Joe...

DJIA has dropped over 2400 points since the 1st week in November.   You think the country has turned on you?  Just wait till your disaster of economic polices puts life into the Bear!!!!.  After that market backlash your lackeys will be bailing like rats off a ship.

Your only out will be a medical emergency or condition, because there will be pitchforks on Penn. Avenue if we have a repeat of 2009.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 02:45:34 am »
Pedo Joe...

DJIA has dropped over 2400 points since the 1st week in November.   You think the country has turned on you?  Just wait till your disaster of economic polices puts life into the Bear!!!!.  After that market backlash your lackeys will be bailing like rats off a ship.

Your only out will be a medical emergency or condition, because there will be pitchforks on Penn. Avenue if we have a repeat of 2009.
Medical emergency? :pondering: If we were playing Clue I would go with Dr Jill with a pillow in the Presidents bedroom.
But there are many other possibilities like slipping on his urine/feces and suffering cranial trauma, falling down the stair of Air Force One again resulting in serious cranial trauma, being overcome by some allergic reaction to the fragrance in a young girls hair....

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 02:59:21 am »
Biden: 'We're heading into a holiday season in very strong shape'

Just how many lies can this man tell in a day???   :#@$%:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 09:44:40 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 09:48:35 pm »
OMG!   :rolling: :rolling: :silly: :silly:
Nope, that's Biden's son, and he certainly ain't the Holy One

This may be the Biden Christmas postcard we all receive.  He did claim "I was proud of my son".
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 09:49:54 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington