Author Topic: Biden Administration Blames Omicron Variant for Supply Chain Woes  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Administration Blames Omicron Variant for Supply Chain Woes

Wendell Husebø 2 Dec 2021

The Biden administration on Wednesday blamed the Omicron coronavirus variant for continued economic supply chain woes.

As many laborers decided to accept larger government checks in 2021 instead of participating in the economy, resulting in a nationwide labor shortage, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo told CNN Wednesday the Omicron variant could also negatively impact workers’ desire to return to work.

“I do worry, because we know people are afraid to go to work,” Raimondo said.

“Some portion of that is people are afraid to go to work,” she added. “In manufacturing facilities, people work in person, close together. And there have been outbreaks. We’ve had problems in places where people work close.”

“Every time we think we’re past it, there’s a new mask mandate,” she said broadly about the virus. “Every time we think we’re on our way, a new variant comes out. That creates a level of uncertainty.”

The market’s uncertainty is compounded by Dr. Anthony Fauci, who continued Wednesday to shift the goalposts of who the federal government will consider being “fully vaccinated.” Fauci left the door open for a booster shot to be factored into that definition.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/02/biden-administration-blames-omicron-variant-for-supply-chain-woes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Biden Administration Blames Omicron Variant for Supply Chain Woes
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 02:30:00 am »
Do these DCP disciples honestly believe that people are buying this BS?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 02:56:58 am »
The supply chain has been screwed up for months and the new hysteria just started a few days ago....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 02:59:09 am »
It's either 'Omicron did it', or 'the dog ate my homework'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 03:00:12 am »
Is there anything that the administration doesn't blame for all their failures?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 04:31:39 am »
It was sooo decent for omicron to take the heat off of Donald Trump.  Biden is sure to have had fits over that!  NeverTrumpers too!  All over where the origins came from, Doctors insist the flu symptoms are VERY MILD!   Will they invoke herd hysteria forever ?  They (democrats) are always searching for useful fools and finding them!
 :shrug: :chairbang: :smokin: :chairbang: :shrug:

Next summer panty peeing contests over the wild, feral mosquitoes running amuck, or lady bugs?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:34:34 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions