Author Topic: Biden Administration Recruits Barack Obama to Push Shots: ‘It’s Time to Get a Booster’  (Read 170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Administration Recruits Barack Obama to Push Shots: ‘It’s Time to Get a Booster’

Hannah Bleau 2 Dec 2021

Former President Barack Obama is assisting the Biden administration in its vaccine messaging, urging Americans to not only get vaccinated but get a booster shot as well.

“I want to let you know that all adults are eligible for a COVID-19 booster shot. I got mine,” Obama said in a video posted to social media on Wednesday, touting booster shots as something that can increase protection and help prevent “severe illness and death.”

“So, if you were vaccinated before June, it’s time to get a booster,” he said:

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1466150329309880325

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/02/biden-administration-recruits-barack-obama-to-push-shots-its-time-to-get-a-booster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The jab is worthless at stopping the China plague. Obummer is a lying hypocrite DCP disciple that has absolutely no credibility to anyone with atleast 1 working braincell. He can go blow his husband.

Offline Hoodat

Barack Obama to Push Shots: ‘It’s Time to Get a Booster’

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your insurance plan, you can keep your insurance plan.
Annual insurance costs will drop by $2,500.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Annual insurance costs will drop by $2,500.
:thumbsup:
That will never get old. You  can tell when Obummer is lying. His lips move.

Offline EdinVA

It's a fine.... now wait, it's a tax

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The 2 of 4 biggest lies ever told.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I know the kind of boost I would like to see Barry get.

Offline LegalAmerican

The jab is worthless at stopping the China plague. Obummer is a lying hypocrite DCP disciple that has absolutely no credibility to anyone with atleast 1 working braincell. He can go blow his husband.

:flag: 88finger point :hands: