Author Topic: Democrat Senators Complain About Chuck Schumer’s Senate Dysfunction  (Read 99 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Senators Complain About Chuck Schumer’s Senate Dysfunction

Wendell Husebø 2 Dec 2021

Democrat Senators on Thursday have complained about Majority Leader Sen. Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) Senate dysfunction amid legislative failures.

In 2021, he Senate has yet to pass in the routine National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), appropriations to fund the government, a fresh debt ceiling limit, and President Biden’s massive 1.9 trillion reconciliation package.

Schumer promised all these provisions would be completed by Christmas, though it is looking less likely the deliberative body will deliver on months-overdue legislation.

Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD) pointed out Schumer’s mismanagement to Politico:

Here we are in December, we don’t have a national defense authorization act completed. We don’t have an appropriations process completed. We’ve got a debt ceiling limit we’re going to run up against once again. And there’s only four or five items for the whole year you’re expected to get done.

“I’m just tired of it,” he added.

Democrat Senators are echoing Rounds’ points of frustration. But it seems the best Schumer can do is promise votes that never seem to result in enacted legislation. Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) told Politico:

Our national politics have become less and less tolerant, less and less respectful, less and less constructive, and we’re a representative body. Clearly there’s a rising number of House and Senate members whose home states are saying, ‘go to Washington and stop those fill-in-the-blank.’

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/02/democrat-senators-complain-about-chuck-schumers-senate-dysfunction/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Democrat Senators Complain About Chuck Schumer’s Senate Dysfunction
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 10:27:12 pm »
Schumer has hallucinations.   I didn't read the article. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sSFTj0i1-I

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 10:44:46 pm »
Schumer has hallucinations.   I didn't read the article. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sSFTj0i1-I

That's the only way Chuckle can have an entourage. He imagines them.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 10:48:35 pm »

That's the only way Chuckle can have an entourage. He imagines them.

:seeya: :silly:  :yowsa: