Author Topic: Joe Manchin Leaves Option Open to Defund Joe Biden Vaccine Mandate  (Read 114 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin Leaves Option Open to Defund Joe Biden Vaccine Mandate

Sean Moran 2 Dec 20213

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) on Thursday declined to say if he would vote for a Republican amendment to defund President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate.

Manchin, when asked if he would vote for an amendment to block funding for Biden’s vaccine mandate, said he is still “working” through it.

“I’ve been very supportive of a mandate for federal government, for military. … I’ve been less enthused about it in the private sector,” the West Virginia Democrat said.

Congressional leaders have struck a tentative deal to fund the federal government through February; however, many Senate conservatives, led by Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), hope to use the spectre of a government shutdown to defund Biden’s vaccine mandate.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/02/joe-manchin-leaves-option-open-defund-joe-biden-vaccine-mandate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Manchin Leaves Option Open to Defund Joe Biden Vaccine Mandate
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 07:28:54 pm »
Man up, Mojo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 08:09:54 pm »
15 minutes are up, Joe.  Decide.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 08:25:06 pm »
15 minutes are up, Joe.  Decide.

Exactly, he's milked this power trip for long enough. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.