Author Topic: Hollywood Celebrities Gush over Stacey Abrams Running for Georgia Governor: ‘Meant to Be’  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood Celebrities Gush over Stacey Abrams Running for Georgia Governor: ‘Meant to Be’

Alana Mastrangelo 2 Dec 2021

Amid a flurry of social media mockery about her first failed run for Georgia governor, an outpouring of joy came from some Hollywood stars ecstatic with the news that Stacey Abrams is mounting a second effort to take on Brian Kemp in the Peach State.

“I’m running for Governor because opportunity in our state shouldn’t be determined by zip code, background or access to power,” Abrams announced on Wednesday, sharing a video of a campaign video.

https://twitter.com/staceyabrams/status/1466140248887418885

Hollywood celebrities reacted by gushing over the news, with actress Sophia Bush stating, “A bright spot of hope on an otherwise abysmal day in American politics.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/12/02/hollywood-celebrities-gush-over-stacey-abrams-running-for-ga-governor-meant-to-be/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There is going to be cheating like we have never seen before... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Early voting will begin Jan 1, 2022.

Offline LMAO

Hollywood celebrities gushing over a liberal Democrat running for high office

I’ve never heard of that in my life
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

I thought she'd been cancelled.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 09:08:10 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And here I thought the moon caused a total eclipse.

That is one big broad
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mystery wrote:
"There is going to be cheating like we have never seen before."

Don't be makin' fun of Big Stacey.

I'll reckon Ms. Abram's chances of winning are 50/50 right out of the starting gate. She got just shy of spittin' distance last time.

What have the Georgia Pubbies done recently to strengthen election integrity down there...?

Online Hoodat

What have the Georgia Pubbies done recently to strengthen election integrity down there...?

Not a damn thing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-