Author Topic: Caravan with 2,000 Central American and Caribbean migrants bound for the United States sets off from  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Caravan with 2,000 Central American and Caribbean migrants bound for the United States sets off from southern Mexico as immigration officials struggle to process humanitarian visas

Nearly 2,000 migrants from Central America and the Caribbean formed a caravan in Mexico overnight Sunday and headed for the United States
    The group set off from Tapachula, a city located in the southern state of Chiapas that borders with Guatemala
    The migrants had walked about 15 miles, making it to the Chiapas town of Huehuetán
    The caravan is the fourth to form since Friday, although one of the groups made up by 1,000 migrants cut its journey short Saturday
    That group accepted the government's offer of humanitarian visas and were bused to 10 states were immigration agents were ready to help them

By Reuters and Adry Torres For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:09 EST, 29 November 2021 | Updated: 00:30 EST, 30 November 2021

A group of 2,000 migrants and asylum seekers marched off from the southern Mexico municipality of Tapachula across from the Guatemalan border overnight Sunday in the latest in a series of caravans setting out for the United States.

The caravan is the fourth to form in the state of Chiapas since Friday and had advanced approximately 15 miles, reaching the town of Huehuetán, a witness told Reuters.

The group is mostly made up of families from Central America and the Caribbean who are escaping from violence, poverty and hunger criss in their home countries.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10255153/New-caravan-sets-Mexico-officials-struggle-immigration-claims.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's only one way that invading "caravans" like this will be stopped.
Everyone knows what that is, but NOBODY can say it outloud.

Offline LMAO

This administration‘s border policy is nothing short of a disaster.

They have the audacity to claim they inherited this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy