Poll

Kyle's probably gonna get rich on woke idiots......   What will be the final tally?

Zero
0 (0%)
Zero- $1M
0 (0%)
$1M-$10M
0 (0%)
$10M-$100M
7 (77.8%)
>$100M
1 (11.1%)
Just enough to keep him in weed
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 01, 2022, 01:54:24 pm

Author Topic: TBR Office Pool... How much will Kyle Rittenhouse yield in defamation suits  (Read 990 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just saw where Lebron James is going to be likely the first defamation suit target.  And I am sure that after CNN, and MSNBC there will be many others. 

Amount for this office pool?  When we check back in a few years, I am going with the $10-100M option.  What sez other Briefers......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I don't think he's going to see a dime; he's on the wrong side of the aisle.  I'm waiting for him to still be charged in a civil suit (like OJ).

If the courts rule as they should (on his side) I hope he sees millions!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Opening salvo towards CNN is $400M. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As long as he wins two out of three.... that ain't bad.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As long as he wins two out of three.... that ain't bad.

Kyle took a bite out of crime that night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

We'll never know - due to the terms of the settlements... And if there are settlements it will be for big $$$...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nine figures would be nice, if for nothing else than to deprive the propaganda mills of those resources.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis