Author Topic: Chris Murphy: GOP Sending ‘Silent Message of Endorsement’ to School Shooters  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Murphy: GOP Sending ‘Silent Message of Endorsement’ to School Shooters

AWR Hawkins 1 Dec 2021

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) reacted to Tuesday’s Oxford High shooting by suggesting Republicans’ refusal to pass gun control sends a “silent message of endorsement” to school shooters.

“It happens here in America because we choose to let it happen. We’re not unlucky. This is purposeful This is a choice made by the United States Senate to sit on our hands and do nothing,” Murphy said, addressing high profile shootings, the Hill reported .

He went on to suggest Republicans’ opposition to gun control sends “a silent message of endorsement to would-be killers.”

Murphy called for his Republican colleagues to “get these dangerous, military style weapons off our streets [and] out of our schools.”

Breitbart News noted the Oxford High shooter used a handgun in this attack.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/01/chris-murphy-gop-sending-silent-message-endorsement-school-shooters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Bullshit.

Sorry for the foul language.

The Michigan shooter apparently did what he did because he was bullied, and there is plenty of more or less clear inducement to do that coming out of Hollywood.  See the 2020 movie Run, Hide, Fight.  It is liberal Hollywood that is more than tacitly endorsing shooting as a way of handling things.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Give bullied kids no other out, and they will use extremes when they feel they have nothing left to lose. All the interim behaviours between 'taking it' and the nuclear option have been removed from play, and society routinely shows images in media of people killing their way out of a relatively minor problem.

I have no idea how this kid was treated, even though comments seem to indicate it was bad, and common knowledge. Where were the school administrators, teachers? snickering into their masks? Where were the parents? Didn't they notice something going on with their kid?

It is no excuse for shooting people, but the kid apparently snapped. Something like that usually takes a long term buildup, so there is a chance this could have been prevented if someone had taken the time to recognize it and act appropriately.

But whatever the case may be with the shooter, the overwhelming majority of guns in America were not used to injure anyone, so why punish their owners?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

A Democrat attempting to use a school shooting to push gun control

How original
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

DCP disciples want to blame inanimate objects for tragedies. Guns do not kill people. SUVs don't run over people.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is liberal Hollywood that is more than tacitly endorsing shooting as a way of handling things.
Hundreds of 'rap songs' explicitly glorify guns, murder, abuse of women, rape, theft, and robbery. Not by implication, the 'songs' explicitly describe these acts in detail as indications of Black culture.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Bullshit.

Sorry for the foul language.

The Michigan shooter apparently did what he did because he was bullied, and there is plenty of more or less clear inducement to do that coming out of Hollywood.  See the 2020 movie Run, Hide, Fight.  It is liberal Hollywood that is more than tacitly endorsing shooting as a way of handling things.

888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

Hundreds of 'rap songs' explicitly glorify guns, murder, abuse of women, rape, theft, and robbery. Not by implication, the 'songs' explicitly describe these acts in detail as indications of Black culture.

:thumbsup:

I had a list starting with Lincoln..all shooters were democrats!   The last, Scalise, democrat again.   Democrats should  be denied any arms. THEY, can't handle them and are always violent.