Author Topic: Carolyn Maloney: ‘We’re Not Even in a Democracy’ if Women Can’t Have Abortions[OMG]  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carolyn Maloney: ‘We’re Not Even in a Democracy’ if Women Can’t Have Abortions

Ian Hanchett 1 Dec 2021

While speaking to the Fox News Channel outside of a demonstration on Wednesday at the Supreme Court over the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization abortion case that the high court is considering, Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) argued that “we’re not even in a democracy if women can’t make decisions about their own bodies” on abortion and that she’s against any attempt to roll back the Roe v. Wade decision.

Maloney stated, “Well, we are speaking out against any efforts to roll back Roe v. Wade. I feel that we’re not even in a democracy if women can’t make decisions about their own bodies.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/01/carolyn-maloney-were-not-even-in-a-democracy-if-women-cant-have-abortions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

In a democracy, abortion rules would be put up for a vote - an option which Maloney vehemently opposes.  Her statement exudes idiocy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Good thing we're not a democracy, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In a Democracy it's okay to kill babies?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

In a Democracy it's okay to kill babies?
Apparently, in Maloney-style democracy it's essential, critical, vitally important and should be mandatory to kill babies. Who knew?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Apparently, in Maloney-style democracy it's essential, critical, vitally important and should be mandatory to kill babies. Who knew?

The democracy known as 'The Great State of Mississippi' has decided.  Vive la démocratie!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

A congressional representative should know that the US is a constitutional republic, not a damn democracy...

Offline andy58-in-nh

The only right that Progressives cherish is the "right" to kill their unborn children.

Why?

Because our children are the greatest expression of love and personal responsibility, and they are also a validation of God's promise to mankind, all of which are anathema to the Left.

By denying a child's existence, Progressives can exercise power, unchecked by the need for reason and responsibility, which are the only natural means of governing and justifying human action.

The word you are presently searching for is "evil".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LegalAmerican

Good thing we're not a democracy, then.

Right?  CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.   If these women don't want children, get sterilized.  Easy.

Offline Kamaji

Maloney is such an embarrassment.  Thank God I no longer live in her district.

Offline LegalAmerican

Women, can make choices on their body's.  They can have their tubes tied, and not bear children.   We are talking about making a decision on another HUMAN BEING.  That other human, has NO CHOICE. How did it get so bad?

Live in DC. Will They Protect Life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrxtcmWypCM

Online LMAO

What's her position on vaccine mandates?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What part of "the right to life" does Maloney not understand?

Offline Killer Clouds

What part of "the right to life" does Maloney not understand?
The same way she doesn't understand we are not a democracy. DCP disciples are beyond stupid.