Author Topic: Horowitz: Studies show an aggressive vitamin D campaign could have prevented nearly all COVID deaths  (Read 170 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Horowitz: Studies show an aggressive vitamin D campaign could have prevented nearly all COVID deaths

DANIEL HOROWITZ
November 30, 2021

What if we could simply have advised everyone last March to supplement with vitamin D (and active forms of D for those with absorption issues)? An endless stream of academic research demonstrates that not only would such an approach have worked much better than the vaccines, but rather than coming with sundry known and unknown negative side effects, it would have induced immeasurable positive side effects in the population for an array of other health concerns.

I recently changed doctors in search of a physician who actually follows science rather than political protocols from government and Big Pharma. My wife was searching through my medical records and found that eight years ago, my D level was just 18 ng/mL, well below the cutoff for insufficiency. Yet my former doctor never informed me of it or flagged it as a concern. Fast-forward to today after months of supplementing, thanks to the advice of people like Dr. Ryan Cole, and my level is at 67. This likely means that when the pandemic hit last March, my levels were still woefully low.

According to a new German study, the difference between a level of 18 and one over 50 is the difference between life and death. Why has this education not gotten out to the public, especially now that we are in the winter season, when there is essentially no natural vitamin D from sunlight above the 37th parallel? Or is the obfuscation by design?

With studies having shown zero correlation between lockdowns, masks, and vaccines and better COVID outcomes, there are now 142 studies vouching for the near-perfect correlation between higher vitamin D levels and better outcomes in COVID patients. It is likely the area of COVID-19 treatment research that has the most data behind it. However, a recent German study stands out from all of them because it comes the closest to proving this ironclad correlation to be causation.

Not only did the German researchers find a linear relationship between vitamin D levels and mortality from COVID, they found essentially zero morbidity for those with a D level above 50 ng/mL. The reason this study is so important relative to the dozens of others tracking D levels with COVID outcomes is because it measured the levels months before the patients got COVID as well as after the infection onset. “In most studies, the vitamin D level was determined several days after the onset of infection; therefore, a low vitamin D level may be the result and not the trigger of the course of infection,” note the authors.

This study, however, followed 1,601 hospitalized patients, 784 who had their vitamin D levels measured within a day after admission and 817...

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

But then they wouldn't have been able to slip hundreds of thousands of fake absentee ballots into final 2020 election tallies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
All data I've seen/heard indicates that this coronavirus is really easy to kill off.

Problem is are food is so deficient in nutrients that many people don't have the ability to fight it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

There was a lot of evidence early on that those who were having a severe reaction to Covid-19 also had low vitamin D blood serum levels.

The fact that our medical establishment ignored this likely cost tens if not hundreds of thousands of lives and also severely damaged millions of others - from lock downs to destroyed health.

And if in spite of this knowledge the destruction continues unabated. That is unforgivable.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 03:56:21 pm by DB »