Author Topic: Trump: McConnell must use debt limit to crush Biden agenda  (Read 142 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump: McConnell must use debt limit to crush Biden agenda
« on: November 30, 2021, 10:37:52 pm »
Trump: McConnell must use debt limit to crush Biden agenda
The Hill,  Nov 30, 2021

Former President Trump on Tuesday urged Senate Republicans to use the federal debt limit as leverage to defeat President Biden’s social spending and climate bill.

In a Tuesday statement, Trump berated Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and insisted he should prevent Democrats from raising the federal debt ceiling by any means necessary.

Old Crow Mitch McConnell, who is getting beaten on every front by the Radical Left Democrats since giving them a two-month delay which allowed them to 'get their act together,' must be fully prepared to use the DEBT CEILING in order to totally kill the Democrat’s new Social Spending (Wasting!) Bill, which will change our Country forever,” Trump said.

Trump has fiercely criticized McConnell for weeks after the minority leader cut a deal with Senate Democrats in October to raise the federal debt limit. His latest barb comes as McConnell and Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) hold discussions over another deal to avert a default by the end of the month.

More:  https://thehill.com/policy/finance/583638-trump-mcconnell-must-use-debt-limit-to-crush-biden-agenda

Re: Trump: McConnell must use debt limit to crush Biden agenda
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 10:46:06 pm »
Old Crow Mitch McConnell, who is getting beaten on every front by the Radical Left Democrats since giving them a two-month delay which allowed them to 'get their act together

Back when this happened and McConnell was receiving praise from many here for his strategic acumen,  I called this "McConnell's gift of time".   Damn him.  **nononono*

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 10:59:08 pm »
Full statement:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 05:17:57 pm »
:laughingdog:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 05:24:48 pm »

Mitch is going to do what he always does  -  cave.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 05:52:10 pm »
Mitch is going to do what he always does  -  cave.

They all cave. I cannot recall a case where Democrats caved to Republicans on major issues such as debt and spending. Maybe there is and I just can’t recall it

Why does it always seems we surrender to them but not the other way around?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:01:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 05:57:18 pm »

I'm guessing you didn't read the attached Politico article.   :laugh: