Author Topic: Nolte: Report Says Dems Consider ‘Nuclear Option’ to Boot Kamala from White House  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Report Says Dems Consider ‘Nuclear Option’ to Boot Kamala from White House

John Nolte 29 Nov 2021

Desperate Democrats are looking at the “nuclear option” to boot Kamala Harris from the White House.

This is no surprise.

Without question, Her Vice Fraudulency is the biggest failure of a vice presidential pick since Spiro Agnew in 1972.

Harris epitomizes an identity hire, the choice of skin color and gender over competence.

Harris was such a terrible presidential candidate, she dropped out before even a single vote was taken. She dropped out before Marianne Williamson. Biden only chose her as a cheap and easy way to “make history” with the pick of the first woman and the first black vice president. Outside of those meaningless qualities, the woman is a useless incompetent.

As of right now, her favorable ratings are in worse shape than former President Trump’s, are even worse than Joe Biden’s.

Her job approval rating is also in the toilet.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/29/nolte-says-dems-consider-nuclear-option-boot-kamala-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Keep her and Joe Skeezy right where they are.

It's not like there's anyone better on the Dem side anyway.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As the old Animal House saying goes; "Face it Rats, You eF'd up. You trusted us."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

Joe picked her because she would make him look smart in comparison...

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Nolte: Report Says Dems Consider ‘Nuclear Option’ to Boot Kamala from White House

I don't see a specific "nuclear option" identified in this article, only a couple of possibilities - she gets appointed to SCOTUS, or somehow she mysteriously loses out during the 2024 primaries and is set aside as running mate.  This latter option would cause serious problems with the identitarian left vanguard of the D party.

The first option assumes there would be a vacancy on SCOTUS.  Of course a current Justice might die, but the only resignation anyone has called for is for Breyer to stand down to clear the way for a much younger progressive justice.  Say what one will about Breyer, he seems to be serious about SCOTUS.  Does anyone really think he would resign to clear the way for Harris specifically?  I find that hard to believe.

I'm happy to see articles and analysis that disadvantage Ds, but I think this is just the latest made-up speculation designed to drive a wedge between Harris and Biden, not a serious report of what is actually happening behind the scenes.

Never assume that the Ds won't find even greater levels of hypocritical inconsistency to pursue the dynamic "narrative", but I think they're stuck with her where she is.  And that means we are stuck with her "a heartbeat away" (and in this case perhaps a synapse away) as well.
James 1:20

Offline Hoodat

I don't see a specific "nuclear option" identified in this article, only a couple of possibilities - she gets appointed to SCOTUS, or somehow she mysteriously loses out during the 2024 primaries and is set aside as running mate.  This latter option would cause serious problems with the identitarian left vanguard of the D party.

The nuclear option would be enticing her to resign by giving her a SCOTUS seat.  But that will never happen.  The only option the Dems have is to persuade her to resign, maybe with some unflattering photos of her and Willie Brown.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The first option assumes there would be a vacancy on SCOTUS.  Of course a current Justice might die, but the only resignation anyone has called for is for Breyer to stand down to clear the way for a much younger progressive justice.  Say what one will about Breyer, he seems to be serious about SCOTUS.  Does anyone really think he would resign to clear the way for Harris specifically?  I find that hard to believe.

I'm happy to see articles and analysis that disadvantage Ds, but I think this is just the latest made-up speculation designed to drive a wedge between Harris and Biden, not a serious report of what is actually happening behind the scenes.

Never assume that the Ds won't find even greater levels of hypocritical inconsistency to pursue the dynamic "narrative", but I think they're stuck with her where she is.  And that means we are stuck with her "a heartbeat away" (and in this case perhaps a synapse away) as well.
Expand the possibilities here.

The nuclear option just may be expanding the court by 3 or more, so there will be several openings for Harris.  The Dems would claim this is the first black woman appointed to the court so the race-baiters might be satisfied.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you imagine a Supreme Court opinion authored by kamala sutra?

I've posted this before, and I'll repeat it:
If and when the time comes to put ms. harris out to pasture, the door through which she'll be kicked out will be labeled "natural born citizenship"...

Offline HoustonSam

Expand the possibilities here.

The nuclear option just may be expanding the court by 3 or more, so there will be several openings for Harris.  The Dems would claim this is the first black woman appointed to the court so the race-baiters might be satisfied.

Yeah it occurs to me they're still thinking about packing SCOTUS, but I think Manchin and Sinema have been clear they won't support that.  Of course if the Ds make a serious attempt at it both of those "moderates" might fall into line.

But I still think the Ds are stuck with her, and they've stuck the rest of us with her, as VP.

Offline Hoodat

That would require more effort than Kamala is capable of giving.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline HoustonSam

I wonder how "cackle, cackle, cackle" would be written into a SCOTUS opinion?

Offline libertybele

They aren't going to kick the first female of color out of office.  They have already selected her VP...Obama, Rice, or Jarrett.   Harris will then be instructed to step down....the Dems will then have a strong ticket in '24.

Just my prediction.

Offline Hoodat

They aren't going to kick the first female of color out of office.  They have already selected her VP...Obama, Rice, or Jarrett.   Harris will then be instructed to step down....the Dems will then have a strong ticket in '24.

Just my prediction.

Kamala at the top of the ticket is about as weak of a ticket you can have.  About as weak as putting Joe Biden at the top of the ticket.  Democrats didn't win because of a strong ticket.  Democrats won because they cheated.  And they will do so again in 2024.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Idea: Put Kamala in charge of removing plastics from Garbage Island.  That way, she'll be half way around the world, in the middle of the ocean, on a garbage skow where no one could hear her cackles.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kamala would never write anything.
Just like Biden, Soros and his staff would send her 'opinion' to her and she would just sign it.
Probably without even reading it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kamala would never write anything.
Just like Biden, Soros and his staff would send her 'opinion' to her and she would just sign it.
Probably without even reading it.

She'd just have to stop laughing long enough from all the edibles to hold the pen steady.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And Kamala would be the first Supreme Court justice in history to fail the bar exam.  In California, half the people who take it fail it as well, so she is a middling average student.

And she has good company in that group of other grifters.

Like Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris Failed Bar Exam on First Try
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/like-hillary-clinton-michelle-obama-kamala-harris-failed-bar-exam-first-try/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington