Author Topic: Is ‘Lockdown, Vax And Mask’ COVID Cult Finished?  (Read 62 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is ‘Lockdown, Vax And Mask’ COVID Cult Finished?
« on: December 01, 2021, 02:28:28 pm »
Is ‘Lockdown, Vax And Mask’ COVID Cult Finished?
I & I Editorial Board
December 1, 2021

By now, it’s clear to many that the left has used COVID-19 as a means to extend the federal government’s authoritarian control over Americans. But there are signs that the mask and vax culture that devastated the economy and created a nation of shut-ins and virus-phobes may be nearing an end. We certainly hope so.

President Joe Biden has insisted that Americans must be vaccinated to protect against the spread of new variants of the virus. He even tried to mandate it for private businesses with more than 100 workers and for federal health care employees.

But not so fast.

On Monday, responding to a suit brought by Missouri and nine other states, a federal district judge temporarily halted the vaccine mandate for health care workers at Medicare- and Medicaid-affiliated facilities.

The order is meant to “ensure that federal agencies do not extend their power beyond the express delegation from Congress,” wrote Judge Matthew Schelp of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, a Trump appointee.

Best of all, his order isn’t valid only in Missouri, but in the nine other states — Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming — that joined the Show Me State in suing the federal government.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/12/01/is-lockdown-vax-and-mask-covid-cult-finished/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34