Author Topic: Omicron opportunities  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omicron opportunities
« on: December 01, 2021, 02:12:26 pm »
December 1, 2021
Omicron opportunities
By A. Welderson

The recent rollout of the omicron COVID strain has prompted me to point out a few salient facts that may have escaped the notice of others.  An advantage of viewing life from the cheap seats is a certain degree of perspective which is denied those who move and shake the times, or even those who watch closer to the field of play.   

Now, I realize that the aforementioned omicron should actually be named the xi strain, xi being the next Greek letter in the on-deck circle for the never-ending cavalcade of COVID mutations in the batting order.  However, the coach for the globalist team decided to shuffle things up, so as not to draw the ire of those who must not be inconvenienced: the Chinese Communist Party.

As it turns out, the sainted saviors of humanity at the U.N. agency probably shouldn't have bothered.  In the final analysis, skipping xi caused more people to notice than if they had simply gritted their teeth and endured the inevitable xi/Xi parallels with the head commie in Beijing.  I wonder what other problematic letters lurk in the rest of the Greek alphabet, or in whichever alphabet is dragooned into servitude next!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/omicron_opportunities.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Omicron opportunities
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 02:27:16 pm »
Buried deep beneath the manufactured hysteria around omicron's hyperactive spread, are reports that this new mutation is something of a paper tiger.  Sure, it seems to be easier to catch than COVID-19 (the original) or COVID delta (COVID 2, Electric Boogaloo), but the symptoms appear to be "super mild."  The first reaction of a reasonable person to a super-mild form of COVID is on the order of "Good news.  Hope I don't get it anyway."  The reaction of our self-appointed overlords is more along the lines of screaming louder and longer.  Surprise, surprise.