Author Topic: Texas Democrat Just Threw In The Towel – She Blames Biden’s Party ‘Infighting’ For Decision To Aban  (Read 180 times)

rangerrebew

Texas Democrat Just Threw In The Towel – She Blames Biden’s Party ‘Infighting’ For Decision To Abandon Reelection In 2022
By Jackson Wright|November 26, 2021   
What’s Happening:

And another one bites the dust. America is hearing this refrain on a daily basis coming out of Washington. Democrat leaders are dropping like flies after Biden’s disastrous first 10 months in office and the eye-opening results of the 2021 elections.

They know what’s coming in 2022, and some are smart enough to get out of the way a full year early. One Texas Democrat in the House is even admitting the reason she’s high-tailing it out of the swamp.

From Fox News:

Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson, the 85-year-old Texas Democrat, who recently announced that she will not seek reelection, said in an interview that party infighting over President Biden’s social spending bill contributed to her decision.

Johnson is a political fixture in her hometown of Dallas, where early in her career she became the first Black woman to serve the city in the state Senate since Reconstruction.

“You begin to question the why when you get to a point where our party is not as together as you’d like it to be, like you’ve experienced,” she said.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/texas-democrat-biden-party-infighting/?utm_source=actengage&utm_medium=email

Offline Killer Clouds

Maybe the fact she is 85yo played a part in that. These dinosaurs need to go.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She'll probably be replaced by another black even more radical and leftist...

Online corbe

Hopefully, next up:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Texas Democrat Just Threw In The Towel – She Blames Biden’s Party ‘Infighting’ For Decision To Abandon Reelection In 2022
By Jackson Wright|November 26, 2021   
What’s Happening:

And another one bites the dust. America is hearing this refrain on a daily basis coming out of Washington. Democrat leaders are dropping like flies after Biden’s disastrous first 10 months in office and the eye-opening results of the 2021 elections.

They know what’s coming in 2022, and some are smart enough to get out of the way a full year early. One Texas Democrat in the House is even admitting the reason she’s high-tailing it out of the swamp.

From Fox News:

Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson, the 85-year-old Texas Democrat, who recently announced that she will not seek reelection, said in an interview that party infighting over President Biden’s social spending bill contributed to her decision.

Johnson is a political fixture in her hometown of Dallas, where early in her career she became the first Black woman to serve the city in the state Senate since Reconstruction.

“You begin to question the why when you get to a point where our party is not as together as you’d like it to be, like you’ve experienced,” she said.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/texas-democrat-biden-party-infighting/?utm_source=actengage&utm_medium=email

She's 85  ... and she's throwing in the towel.  It's about time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

She's 85  ... and she's throwing in the towel.  It's about time.

Lol…. No kidding
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Good riddance.  Every Democommie needs to go, and half the Republicans too.  All not worth a pile of poop.