Author Topic: UPDATE: At least 3 dead, 6 injured after shooting at Oxford, Michigan high school  (Read 1291 times)

Offline mountaineer

Parents of Oxford school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley to be charged with involuntary manslaughter
By Lee Brown   
December 3, 2021 12:00pm
Ethan Crumbley’s parents will be charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection to the Michigan school shooting allegedly carried out by their 15-year-old son.

The charges for James and Jennifer Crumbley stem from having purchased a gun for the teen in the days ahead of the deadly shooting.

Their son is already being held without bail on murder and terrorism charges over Tuesday’s Oxford High School rampage that left four dead and seven injured in the deadliest US school shooting of the year.

Officials had hinted for days that the parents — who told their son not to talk to investigators — could face charges.

The dad had bought the semi-automatic 9mm Sig Sauer handgun his son allegedly used just four days earlier, on Black Friday, officials previously revealed.

The second-year student then posed with it on social media, which suggested it was “freely available” in the family home before the slaughter, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald previously said.

Crumbley even had it in his bag when he and his parents were hauled in to talk to school officials on Tuesday over their son’s unspecified “disturbing” behavior — just hours before the killing spree, officials have said. ...
NY Post

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Warning to the Woke: The Sad State of Keith Olbermann is How it Ends
by Bobby Burack
updated 42 minutes ago   

If you didn’t bother to see why Keith Olbermann resurfaced in the news this week, let me fill you in: After Barstool Sports commemorated high schooler Tate Myre, who gave his life to protect fellow students during a Michigan school shooting, Olbermann, via the quote-tweet feature, blamed Dave Portnoy and Barstool’s “Trumpist Fascism” for the shooting.

“This kid died to stop a school shooter whose mother echoed the Trumpist Fascism of @stoolpresidente and @barstoolsports,” Olbermann tweets. What evidence did Olbermann have? The shooter’s mother once published a blog post in favor of Trump.

We can dismiss Olbermann as a man clearly in decline. And because of his long pattern of disturbing behavior, most have. But the sad state of Olbermann is not a singular matter. Instead, it should be a warning to the woke everywhere. Keith Olbermann is living proof of what years of lies, misery, hypocrisy, and baseless indignation do to a human. Living this way eventually takes a toll. It requires such effort to manufacture venomous hate over nothing. And it never ends.  ...  Outkick

Offline mountaineer

Teacher alarmed by Oxford High suspect's drawings ahead of shooting, warned school leaders
Jennifer Chambers
The Detroit News
Dec. 3, 2021

A teacher at Oxford High School was so disturbed by what she saw on Ethan Crumbley's desk the day the teen is accused of going on a killing spree in school, she took out her cell phone and snapped a photo as evidence to show school leaders.

According to authorities, on a piece of paper in front of Crumbley, the teacher saw the words: "the thoughts won't stop, help me" and a drawing of a bullet and the phrase: "blood everywhere."

There was a sketch of a person shot twice and bleeding, a laughing emoji and the final lines: “my life is useless” and “the world is dead.”

Details of what happened at Oxford High School the day of the mass shooting in which four students were killed and seven others injured, including a teacher, were revealed on Friday by Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald who announced involuntary manslaughter charges against Crumbley's parents. ...

... Oxford school officials showed the parents the drawings and said they were required to get their son into counseling in the next 48 hours. They asked the parents to remove Ethan from the school that day.

But they left the school without him, and Ethan was returned to class, prosecutors allege, with a semi-automatic gun in his backpack where he would soon allegedly begin his rampage across the school, gunning down classmates and teachers and leaving a trail of blood, empty casing, shattered windows and bullet-ridden doors in his path.  ... Full story

Offline mountaineer

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
15m
Prosecutor: Mother of Oxford High School shooting suspect referred to the gun used as his “Christmas present” & when he was caught searching ammo on his phone at school, his mother texted him "lol I'm not mad at you, you have to learn not to get caught"

When news of the shooting broke, she allegedly texted him: “Ethan, don’t do it.”
2:11 PM · Dec 3, 2021

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother texted 'don't do it' to suspected Michigan school shooter: prosecutor

The mother of the Michigan school shooting suspect, Ethan Crumbley, texted her son "don't do it" when news of the active shooter situation went public, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said at a press conference on Friday.

Jennifer Crumbley, who met with school officials after teachers reported concerns regarding her 15-year-old son's behavior just hours earlier, texted her son immediately on hearing the news, McDonald said.

The prosecutor said Jennifer Crumbley texted her son at 1:22 p.m. and at 1:37 p.m his father, James Crumbley, called 911 to report that his gun was missing. He told the operator that his son may have been the active shooter.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/584245-mother-texted-dont-do-it-to-suspected-michigan-school-shooter-prosecutor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

... On November 21 a teacher in the school saw the future school shooter researching ammunition online. The school contacted Crumbley’s parents about it and their emails and calls were never returned.

It was later discovered that Jennifer Crumbley, his mother, texted her son “lol, I’m not mad at you, you have to learn not to get caught.”

And on the morning of the shooting one of his teacher’s saw a note on his desk that frightened her. The note was “a drawing of a semi-automatic handgun pointing at the words, ‘The thoughts won’t stop, help me.’ And another part of the note read ‘Blood everywhere.'”

“Between the drawing of the gun and the bullet is a drawing of a person who appears to have been shot twice and bleeding,” the prosecutor said. “Below that figure is a drawing of a laughing emoji. Further down the drawing are the words, ‘My life is useless,’ and to the right of that are the words, ‘The world is dead.'”

He was removed from the class and his parents were called in, but by the time a counselor got a hold of the picture the shooter had altered it.  ...
Conservative Brief

What a freak show.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Conservative Brief

What a freak show.
Freak shows I have been to are weird and at times disgusting.

They do not kill.  This is not a show but a reality series with real bullets.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Freak shows I have been to are weird and at times disgusting.

They do not kill.  This is not a show but a reality series with real bullets.
At least from the information presented,I have to question the discretion of the parents for getting an obviously troubled young man a handgun and leaving it in his custody. Somewhere in this there were some serious lapses of judgement.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
James Crumbly ex speaks out… He is a deadbeat and his wife is a monster…

WXYZ-TV Detroit | Channel 7

A Florida woman who has a son with Ethan Crumbley's father Jason describes their relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MldsJa193tQ&t=14s

Offline LegalAmerican

Mental illness.   It should be obvious by now.