Author Topic: UPDATE: At least 3 dead, 6 injured after shooting at Oxford, Michigan high school  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Any information on the shooter?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: 'Bullied' teen Ethan Crumbley, 15, is identified as Michigan High school shooter who gunned down four classmates with his father's 9mm after flaunting it on Instagram

Ethan Crumbley, 15, is in juvenile custody for the shooting at Oxford High School, Michigan, on Tuesday
    He posted a photo of his father's new 9mm Sig Sauer handgun on the weekend, pretending it was his
    Crumbley's motive for the shooting on Tuesday remains unknown but classmates say he was being bullied
    Four kids were killed; Tate Myre, 16, Hana St. Juliana, 14, Madisyn Baldwin, 17 and Justin Shilling, 17
    Shilling was rushed to the hospital but he was pronounced dead on Wednesday morning
    Cops are yet to charge Crumbley and it's unclear if he will be charged as an adult or as a child
    Crumbley is in custody at the Oakland County Children's Village refusing to cooperate with police
    His parents, Jennifer and James Crumbley, have been to visit him and they have hired an attorney for him

By Shawn Cohen In Oxford, Michigan and Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

The 'bullied' teenage gunman who shot dead four students at Oxford High School in Michigan on Tuesday has been identified as 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley.

Crumbley lives with his parents James and Jennifer in a small home in Oxford, less than two miles from where he opened fire on Tuesday, killing Tate Myre, 16, Hana St Juliana, 14, and 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin. A fourth boy, Justin Shilling, 17, died in the hospital on Wednesday morning.

Crumbley's motive for the shooting remains unconfirmed by police, but kids at the school say he was being bullied.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262809/Michigan-high-school-shooter-15-refusing-speak-juvenile-center.html
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:54:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the kids at the school could see it, then the teachers/administrators could, too.

Sounds like the kid snapped, not that that is any excuse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

Sounds like he decided to take a few pages out of the bad-guy playbook from the 2020 movie "Run Hide Fight."  One of the shooters in that movie gets involved precisely because he was bullied in elementary school and wanted to make the other kids "pay" for his bullying.

Offline mountaineer

If the kids at the school could see it, then the teachers/administrators could, too.

He apparently made threats, because some kids stayed home from school that day. Did no one bother to notify the principal?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

A High School Football Player Rushed A School Shooter And Sacrificed His Own Life To Save His Classmates
Billy Football
12/01/2021 1:40 PM

In the wake of the shooting at a school in Michigan on Tuesday, tens of thousands of people have signed a petition to rename the local football stadium in honor of a student who was reportedly killed trying to disarm the shooter.

Tate Myre, 16, has been identified as one of the three victims who died in the shooting at Oxford High School. The others have been named as 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin, and 14-year-old Hanna St. Julian.

According to his fellow students, Myre, who played running back for the Oxford Wildcats football team, was shot while trying to disarm the shooter and later died from his injuries.   ... Barstool Sports

Online Kamaji

A High School Football Player Rushed A School Shooter And Sacrificed His Own Life To Save His Classmates
Billy Football
12/01/2021 1:40 PM

In the wake of the shooting at a school in Michigan on Tuesday, tens of thousands of people have signed a petition to rename the local football stadium in honor of a student who was reportedly killed trying to disarm the shooter.

Tate Myre, 16, has been identified as one of the three victims who died in the shooting at Oxford High School. The others have been named as 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin, and 14-year-old Hanna St. Julian.

According to his fellow students, Myre, who played running back for the Oxford Wildcats football team, was shot while trying to disarm the shooter and later died from his injuries.   ... Barstool Sports

Definitely a hero.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
15-year-old Michigan school shooting suspect to be charged as an adult
By Monique Beals - 12/01/21 02:47 PM EST

The suspected shooter at a Michigan high school has been identified as a 15-year-old sophomore at the school, according to officials.

The suspect will face charges including a count of terrorism causing death, four counts of first degree murder, seven counts of assault with intent to commit murder and 12 counts of possession of a firearm in commission of a felony, Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald said on Wednesday at a press conference.

McDonald added that she intended to charge the suspect as an adult.

"This is unspeakable. We send our kids to school. We think that they're going to be safe, so the only thing that I can do as the prosecutor is ensure that I will do everything I can to prosecute this case and pursue justice for these victims but also to speak out and say that we need better gun laws," McDonald said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/583849-15-year-old-identified-as-michigan-school-shooting-suspect
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Update — Police seize armfuls of weapons from Michigan shooter’s home…

Posted by Kane on December 1, 2021 3:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5dRgUsGM8w&ab_channel=FOX2Detroit

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/update-police-seize-armfuls-of-weapons-from-michigan-shooters-home/
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Update — Michigan school shooter identified as Ethan Crumbley… First photo released…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/update-police-seize-armfuls-of-weapons-from-michigan-shooters-home/

Ethan Crumbley was identified by officials as the Oxford High School shooting suspect who killed four students and injured eight others, including at least one teacher.

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald announced in a press conference that Crumbley, 15, is being charged as an adult with four counts of first-degree murder, one count of terrorism and 12 counts of possession of a firearm in commission of a felony. His arraignment is scheduled for December 1, 2021, and the office of the prosecutor said they expect to file additional charges.

First photos of Ethan Crumbley

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
@berdie

What *I* will never get over is the weasel politicians blaming it on the gun.

I especially LOVED how they wrote "The shooter gave up without a struggle after firing 15 shots.

No Biden! The SOB was out of ammo,THAT's why he quit shooting. He didn't want to fight,he wanted to murder innocent people who were in no position to fight back.

I also want to gag at the Mi governor and other weasel officials weeping about "gun violence". GUNS ARE NOT VIOLENT,PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Freaking Satanist brat.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan school shooting prosecutor 'doesn't have words' after watching footage of attack
Oakland County Assistant Prosecutor Marc Keast said, 'He deliberately aimed the gun at students and began firing at students'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-school-shooting-prosecutor-doesnt-have-words-security-footage
Support the USO

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

Michigan school shooting prosecutor 'doesn't have words' after watching footage of attack
Oakland County Assistant Prosecutor Marc Keast said, 'He deliberately aimed the gun at students and began firing at students'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-school-shooting-prosecutor-doesnt-have-words-security-footage
Sounds like the kid was really pissed. Not the hot flash-in-a-pan kind, but the long, smoldering kind that really blows when it erupts.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

And Darrell Brooks?  Charged with, what? 

Offline mountaineer

Sounds like the kid was really pissed. Not the hot flash-in-a-pan kind, but the long, smoldering kind that really blows when it erupts.
He reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer in appearance.

Online Smokin Joe

He reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer in appearance.
There is something 'broke' in there, if it was ever wired right.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Michigan school shooting suspect did not try to lure students out of room, sheriff says
by Elizabeth Faddis, Breaking News Reporter
 | December 01, 2021 07:21 PM
 | Updated Dec 01, 2021, 07:39 PM
The suspected shooter at a Michigan high school did not knock on the door and try to lure students out of a barricaded room Tuesday as was previously speculated, according to authorities.

Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard held a press conference on Wednesday and said he wanted to "clear up" any misinformation floating around about the shooting that killed four students and injured seven others at Oxford High School in the Detroit suburbs. ...

Bouchard said a video circulating around depicted "students in a classroom" along with "someone knocking on the door."

"The allegation was that that was the suspect," Bouchard said. "We've now been able to determine that was not the suspect. More than likely it was one of our plainclothes detectives. And he may have been talking 'bro' in a conversational manner to try to bring them down from the crisis."  ...
Washington Examiner

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh a side.  Why don't we show his picture at age 12?  He was going to be a doctor and help people.  He was good boy!  He was bullied!  Not his fault.  I want a mural with halo and STATUE for him.  The white race always throws each other under the bus. We  are dumb.  We want to be RIGHT and FAIR.  How far,  has THAT gotten us?  Just something to think about.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No it is not.

Right now the parents should also be in a room being questioned extensively for their potential roles in this whether deliberate or accidental.
A 15 year old does not act like this and not seemed right in his head for awhile.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is something 'broke' in there, if it was ever wired right.
That's the way the cookies Cumbley.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

No it is not.

Right now the parents should also be in a room being questioned extensively for their potential roles in this whether deliberate or accidental.
A 15 year old does not act like this and not seemed right in his head for awhile.
I heard on tonight's news that the parents and school officials had a sit-down at school the very morning this kid started shooting. The kid also had been spoken to, previously, over some unspecified issues. Apparently, there was no one who didn't know he had psychological problems - but Dad still didn't lock up his guns, it looks like.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I'm sure this will be corrected by the gun grabbing liberals to "The evil gun forced his hand to point at the students and then began firing itself'

I'm curious, we have two separate heinous acts both committed by a youth that was bullied, does anyone think the White kid will get the same liberal sympathy as the Black kid? Now I realize that Simpkins didn't kill anyone in that Arlington school, but it wasn't for lack of trying

Online Smokin Joe

I'm sure this will be corrected by the gun grabbing liberals to "The evil gun forced his hand to point at the students and then began firing itself'

I'm curious, we have two separate heinous acts both committed by a youth that was bullied, does anyone think the White kid will get the same liberal sympathy as the Black kid? Now I realize that Simpkins didn't kill anyone in that Arlington school, but it wasn't for lack of trying
Well, somewhere they are going to have to reconcile the cognitive disconnect between defending Alec Baldwin and blaming this kid. Blaming the guns seems to be the only way out.

C S Lewis