Author Topic: Lauren Boebert Learns a Valuable Lesson in Why You Don't Bend the Knee to Bad-Faith Radicals  (Read 92 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lauren Boebert Learns a Valuable Lesson in Why You Don't Bend the Knee to Bad-Faith Radicals
By Bonchie | Nov 30, 2021 8:30 AM ET

As RedState reported last night, the “reach out” call between Rep. Lauren Boebert and Rep. Ilhan Omar didn’t go very well. That was facilitated days after Boebert had made a joke about Omar wearing a backpack in an elevator which was meant to poke fun at Omar’s penchant for pushing the talking points of terrorist organizations like Hamas. Omar was also filmed laughing about Al Qaeda before taking office (and remember, per the Marjorie Taylor Greene standard, pre-office musings are fair game now).

Yet, after Boebert had already publicly apologized on social media, Omar apparently demanded Boebert issue another public apology.

Here’s where things went from there per Boebert’s description of the events.

Even after I put out a public statement to that effect, she said that she still wanted a public apology, because what I had done wasn’t good enough.

So I reiterated to her what I had just said. She kept asking for a public apology. So I told Ilhan Omar that she should make a public apology to the American people for her anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-police rhetoric. She continued to press, and I continued to press back. And then, Representative Omar hung up on me.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/30/lauren-boebert-learns-a-valuable-lesson-in-why-you-dont-bend-the-knee-to-bad-faith-radicals-n484160
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I will repost a comment from another thread on how deal with hard Leftists like Jihad Spice:

As I like to say, when dealing with hard Left Marxists, and especially hard Left Jihad Marxists like Omar - here is the general idea of how to deal with them.

1) If they approach you, spit in their face
2) If they ask you a question, roundhouse them in the jaw
3) If they say hi to you, burn down their house
4) I.e never accept civility with them, always treat them as serial killer psychopaths

Hard Left Marxists get no quarter. They either belong in prison or penniless living in a cardboard box on the street. Make no mistake, if they have the chance, they will kill you, your family, your neighbors, and nuke your town into a sheet of glass.

Because that's what they do - either rule over you or kill you.

Never deceive yourself otherwise.

And always, ALWAYS, game out a strategy. Whatever they come out with, be ready for it. Do your homework, fire the 16 inch guns.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When you give radicals what they want, they says its still not enough, and demand even more.  Plus they interpret your willingness to acquiesce to their demands as weakness.

This is true of fascism, communism, and other totalitarian movements.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Boebert:
"She continued to press, and I continued to press back. And then, Representative Omar hung up on me."

She's young yet, still a first-termer, right?
I'll give her a one time "political naivety" pass on this one.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

OK, Lauren.
Time to wise up.
Particularly where muslims are concerned...