Author Topic: The Madness of Anthony Fauci By Julie Kelly  (Read 82 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Madness of Anthony Fauci By Julie Kelly
« on: November 30, 2021, 03:43:53 pm »
The Madness of Anthony Fauci

Rather than own up to his disastrous policy and medical advice, Fauci instead is accelerating his messianic impulses.

By Julie Kelly
November 29, 2021

It’s nearly impossible to select the most maniacal comment made by Dr. Anthony Fauci in his nearly 70-minute interview with “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan that aired over the weekend. Joe Biden’s chief coronavirus advisor and miniature global menace spent more than an hour denying responsibility for his documented mistakes, bragging about his self-appointed role as the world’s doctor, hogging credit for the vaccines, and attacking anyone who has challenged his unrivaled ego and track record of failure.

Portraying himself as a victim rather than the cruel, megalomaniacal tyrant he is, Fauci took aim at Donald Trump, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, Senators Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas), and Congressional co-sponsors of the “Fire Fauci Act,” which would zero-out the salary of the federal government’s highest-paid bureaucrat and audit Fauci’s correspondence and financial transactions during the pandemic.

While declaring, “I represent science,” Fauci humbly graded the scientific approach to the pandemic an “A+” while incongruently  warning about a “fifth wave” of the virus and explaining away one scientific stumble after another, from useless temperature checks to the need for bi-annual booster shots and randomly claiming the virus spread is “40 to 50 to 60 percent . . . asymptomatic.”

Science!

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/11/29/the-madness-of-anthony-fauci/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: The Madness of Anthony Fauci By Julie Kelly
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 03:56:23 pm »
At 81 I can’t imagine this grifter being around in government in three years but it would be just if he were to spend his remaining years impoverished after having his scrawny ass sued off by the people his bogus Covid policies destroyed.

Offline LMAO

Re: The Madness of Anthony Fauci By Julie Kelly
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 06:26:26 pm »
I had a discussion with someone recently regarding Anthony Fauci. This individual could not understand why people are attacking him and started listing off his credentials

My reply to this individual that they’re equating  credentials with credibility. I don’t deny Anthony Fauci is a very smart man and probably is very qualified in his field. And I understand the argument that science changes and your recommendations and opinion should changed as new facts come in

But despite all that, Fauci has serious credibility issues with the public. We know he lied to Congress. Now that got Roger stone pulled out of his bed during the night by a SWAT team. Where is the video I can find of the same arrest of Anthony Fauci?

Anthony Fauci has become a politician. It seems many on the left will make statements such as “I trust Anthony Fauci over Ted Cruz when it comes to medicine.” But that’s a faulty comparison. Ted Cruz has never claimed he knows more about viruses and disease than Anthony Fauci. And that’s not what the attacks are about. It’s about his credibility. It’s about the fact that he lied knowingly. Having mistrust when it comes to politicians is some thing everybody should have. But we need to have some trust in our public health officials while we’re in a pandemic.

I would have to say the problems with Anthony Fauci started when he would comment on any gatherings he didn’t like by declaring them  super spreaders. But was silent on things such as BLM riots or that music festival that was in Chicago

He needs to either resign or be fired. Thank him for his service and send him on his way

He is also becoming overly defensive regarding any criticism sent his way. A perfect example of that was to bring up January 6 when it came to Ted Cruz instead of addressing the criticism
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 06:28:46 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy