Author Topic: Did You Catch What Biden Said About Our 'New Normal'? Katie Pavlich  (Read 103 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did You Catch What Biden Said About Our 'New Normal'?
Katie Pavlich

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 12:00 PM

During remarks about the new Xi variant of Wuhan coronavirus at the White House Monday, President Joe Biden was asked to define a "new normal" for the American people. Biden responded by saying the "new normal" is endless vaccination and booster shots.

"Mr. President, is this the new normal that Americans should expect: anticipating future potential variants?" a reporter asked.

"To answer your first question first, the answer is: I expect this not to be the new normal.  I expect the new normal to be everyone ends up getting vaccinated and the booster shot so we reduce the number of people who aren't protected to such a low degree that we're not seeing the spread of these viruses," Biden said, ignoring CDC information that states vaccinated individuals also spread the disease. "It remains to be seen exactly what the elements of this particular strain are.  But if they're as I hope, then it's not going to be fundamentally different than in the past."

Biden then said lockdowns are off the table, so long as people wear masks and get vaccinated.

"If people are vaccinated and wear their masks, there's no need for the lockdowns," he said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/11/30/did-you-catch-what-biden-said-about-our-new-normal-n2599837
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Did You Catch What Biden Said About Our 'New Normal'? Katie Pavlich
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 09:43:49 pm »
FJB!
Let's Go Brandon!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 09:55:44 pm »
Will someone please tell this lunatic to remove the hold on ALL Covid therapeutics and move on.  Find another smokescreen to hide your destruction of the United States.  We are DONE with this one.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 10:01:22 pm »
Threats of government abuse of power is all we get now... my way or else..
Such a republic we have..