Author Topic: CNN Envisions A Harris-Buttigieg Ticket  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Envisions A Harris-Buttigieg Ticket
« on: November 30, 2021, 02:32:30 pm »
CNN Envisions A Harris-Buttigieg Ticket
Seth Segal
  | 
 Nov. 28, 2021

Lincoln Mitchell, in a Sunday CNN piece, speculated on the prospects of a Harris-Buttigieg ticket.

CNN is at it again serving as the propaganda wing of The DNC. Now Lincoln Mitchell a Columbia professor, is taking to CNN to offer advice to the warring factions in the Democrat party. “Buttigieg is clearly very ambitious, ran an impressive Presidential campaign in 2020 and has only strengthened his political skills since then.” Maybe if that’s a euphemism for paid leave!

According t0 Mitchell “A Harris-Buttigieg ticket would showcase two dynamic politicians and represent the breadth and diversity of the Democratic Party, and indeed the whole country, while not veering too far left and alienating key swing voters who Biden won in 2020.”

]https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cnn-envisions-a-harris-buttigieg-ticket/

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: CNN Envisions A Harris-Buttigieg Ticket
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 02:39:36 pm »
Mitchell is smoking crack.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 02:44:49 pm »
The idea that Harris-Buttigieg would be a "dynamic" team "not veering too far left" is even more obtusely self-deluding than Pence and Christie thinking they have a chance at the R nomination.

The bubbles these people build around themselves must be made of titanium.
James 1:20

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 05:24:18 am »
Please, let it be so.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 05:28:36 am »
May all their prayers come true.
That would be a HaHaHaHeHeHe dream ticket.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 12:33:24 pm »
If things continue as they are, running them two will be like the Democrats nominating Mondale 4 years after the Carter/Mondale administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 02:06:41 pm »
Oh please make this happen.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 02:28:45 pm »
People were saying they hoped Traitor Joe would be the nominee last election and look what happened.  The idiot is POTUS. DCP disciples are going to vote for DCP nominees no matter who they are. THEY ARE EXTREMELY STUPID! 50% of the voting population are DCP disciples. In other words 50% or more of the voting population are EXTREMELY STUPID AND WILL VOTE FOR THE DCP CANDIDATES NO MATTER WHAT!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 02:55:47 pm »
A fake African-American and a black-hater.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 04:02:39 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington