Author Topic: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid...Derek Hunter  (Read 65 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid...Derek Hunter
« on: November 30, 2021, 02:31:15 pm »
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 12:01 AM

The “experts” skipped the “Xi variant” because they didn’t want to offend the dictator of the country that unleashed a pandemic on world, so now we have the Omicron variant of COVID 19. What does it mean? No one knows. The woman who discovered it says its symptoms are significantly more mild than the original or even the Delta variant, but that hasn’t stopped the media and Democrats (sorry to repeat myself) from hyping this newly discovered strain as, perhaps, the bringing of Armageddon. Why? They want, no – need – to keep people afraid. They have too much they want to do they can’t justify logically, so they need fear to motivate its advancement.

As always, President Anthony Fauci is leading the charge with Joe Biden dithers and eats ice cream. President Trump should’ve fired him when he had the chance. Then again, every President since Reagan should’ve fired him since his career is like a connect the dots of failure. Remember that AIDS vaccine?

When do you suppose was the last time Fauci treated a patient? Not spoke with one in a clinical trial, though I suspect it’s been a long while for that too, but actually treated a patient? His residency in the 1960s? He’s been a government bureaucrat since then, so it’s quite possible. Yet, last Sunday he told CBS, “I'm just going to do my job and I'm going to be saving lives.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/11/30/be-afraid-be-very-afraid-n2599816
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34