Author Topic: Goodwill Embraces Critical Race Theory, Hires “Director of Anti-Racism, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion  (Read 707 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection 11/27/2021

Goodwill Embraces Critical Race Theory, Hires “Director of Anti-Racism, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion”

Goodwill, International’s DIE Director hired to “lead the development and promotion of DEI plans and implement workplace and initiatives and best practices” and “support the 156 local Goodwill nonprofit organizations in the U.S. and Canada by developing and curating DEI resources and strategies.”

It seems that the Salvation Army is not the only charity leaping on the anti-American, racist, vile, and divisive Critical Race Theory handcart.  Goodwill has enthusiastically embraced this evil, hired a “Director of Anti-Racism, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion,” and openly brags about its “antiracism” quest on its website and in press releases.

The Federalist reports:

Goodwill Industries is purportedly pressuring its stores to adopt critical race theory-style training as part of the organization’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative.

According to former Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania (SWPA) Retail Operations Manager Timothy O’Malley, his region first began discussions on how the company was going to be “different” following the 2020 presidential election.

“They stated that it was gonna be different and we were gonna make it about our community and our places,” he said. “That just turned out not to be true.”

O’Malley, who was employed with Goodwill for more than ten years, says that Goodwill of SWPA began holding “implicit bias training” for store managers in early 2021, which included a required “three to four hour” session led by a “racial equity trainer” in February.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/goodwill-embraces-critical-race-theory-hires-director-of-anti-racism-equity-diversity-inclusion/

Offline Kamaji

Racial "equity" = old-fashioned racism, plain and simple.

Offline goatprairie

All for naught. Getting every last white person down to infants to admit that they're nasty racists will not do anything for black kids struggling in school with math and other subjects.
The same black kids who are stumped by basic addition and subtraction will not be helped one whit by brainwashed whites admitting invented racism and asking race-baiting scoundrels for forgiveness.

Offline LegalAmerican

I stopped giving to ANY CHARITY...I give to my neighbors. I  buy a homeless, a Mcdonald meal and I deliver it to them. Try to find  white Veterans on the streets and help them, with clothes, food, blankets.  STOP ALL GIVING.  WHY?  WHO DOES IT MOSTLY GO TO?   Still scream, racism.  azzhole's.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ah yes, genetic evil, in this case racism, passed down from generation to generation.

It's similar to the kinds of things Hitler said about the Jews.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I stopped giving to ANY CHARITY...I give to my neighbors. I  buy a homeless, a Mcdonald meal and I deliver it to them. Try to find  white Veterans on the streets and help them, with clothes, food, blankets.  STOP ALL GIVING.  WHY?  WHO DOES IT MOSTLY GO TO?   Still scream, racism.  azzhole's.

Bless your uneducated pea picking little heart. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Ah yes, genetic evil, in this case racism, passed down from generation to generation.

It's similar to the kinds of things Hitler said about the Jews.

The JEWS were starving Germans and others BEFORE...Hitler came on the scene.  You lost the debate.  Called on 'nazi'.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bless your uneducated pea picking little heart.
I guess if the Veterans on the street are Black, Brown or Asian they can go F' themselves, eh? I guess their sacrifice to America just wasn't equal to the sacrifice of the White Veterans or are only those of similar skin tone allowed to have compassion for them? Someone needs to read what they write before they hit post. I know I myself have been thankful for the modify and delete functions on occasion perhaps someone might want to avail themselves of at least one of those features? :pondering:

And I ain't talkin about you @Wingnut

Offline Hoodat

The JEWS were starving Germans and others BEFORE...Hitler came on the scene.

@LegalAmerican

Can you please clarify?  Exactly what is it you are saying here?  Be very careful.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Can you please clarify?  Exactly what is it you are saying here?  Be very careful.

I am from Europe.  My parents told me things. you don't think all 'news' is correct do you?  The Holodorm? 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

The JEWS were starving Germans and others BEFORE...Hitler came on the scene.  You lost the debate.  Called on 'nazi'.
You prove repeatedly why I ignore your posts, you accuse Vulcan of calling on Nazi but bluntly that bullshiite all he did is cite as example what Hitler had said while you post some ignorant excrement about Jews starving Germans and others(like who?). Just like in America during the depression millions in Europe were starving and didn't have a damn thing to do with the Jews. I shouldn't be surprised this goes right along with your "I seek out white veterans"  :poo:

I guess it never even crosses what small mind you have how insulting your comment is to our members of the Jewish faith?

Offline LegalAmerican

I guess if the Veterans on the street are Black, Brown or Asian they can go F' themselves, eh? I guess their sacrifice to America just wasn't equal to the sacrifice of the White Veterans or are only those of similar skin tone allowed to have compassion for them? Someone needs to read what they write before they hit post. I know I myself have been thankful for the modify and delete functions on occasion perhaps someone might want to avail themselves of at least one of those features? :pondering:

And I ain't talkin about you @Wingnut

With all the nasty said about white people, non stop..I am supporting my race , just like all the others do.  Everyone supports their race...but I can't?   

Offline LegalAmerican

You prove repeatedly why I ignore your posts, you accuse Vulcan of calling on Nazi but bluntly that bullshiite all he did is cite as example what Hitler had said while you post some ignorant excrement about Jews starving Germans and others(like who?). Just like in America during the depression millions in Europe were starving and didn't have a damn thing to do with the Jews. I shouldn't be surprised this goes right along with your "I seek out white veterans" 
I guess it never even crosses what small mind you have how insulting your comment is to our members of the Jewish faith?

I am an American.  You all put in YOUR BIASES.....not I.  What insult?  I' ve dated and loved 3 Jewish men.  Erlanger. YANK, and Lothar Neiman. STOP PUTTING IN MORE....THAN WHAT I SAID.  Are there any organizations, that support white veterans?  I DOUBT IT.  All about....others.  You are offended that white VETERANS ARE HELPED?   That tells the real story.   Our FOUNDING FATHERS, would be shocked and why we are going into communism.  GOOD JOB.   All the Jewish men I dated were....WHITE!   

Can't find much. Listen to the first part about 150 million for one loaf of bread. SOROS...is harming America, today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAxSVdQofS0
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 05:36:52 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I am from Europe.  My parents told me things. you don't think all 'news' is correct do you?  The Holodorm?

Are you referring to the Holodomor (the terror-famine) in 1932-1933 Soviet Ukraine that killed millions @LegalAmerican ?  If so,  the Holodomor is now recognized by fifteen countries as the genocide of the Ukrainian people by the Soviet government.  There is no historical hint of involvement by Jewish people.  This is ALL on Joseph Stalin and his man-made famine used to replace Ukraine's small farms with state-run collectives and punish independence-minded Ukrainians who posed a threat to his total authority.

I repeat:  This is all on the animal known as Stalin.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 05:38:43 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LegalAmerican

Are you referring to the Holodomor (the terror-famine) in 1932-1933 Soviet Ukraine that killed millions @LegalAmerican ?  If so,  the Holodomor is now recognized by fifteen countries as the genocide of the Ukrainian people by the Soviet government.  There is no historical hint of involvement by Jewish people.  This is ALL on Joseph Stalin and his man-made famine used to replace Ukraine's small farms with state-run collectives and punish independence-minded Ukrainians who posed a threat to his total authority.

I repeat:  This is all on the animal known as Stalin.

Yes, I know and SOROS IS....WHAT?  Who owns all the media, Hollywood, half of congress?   Rothschild, Bilderberg, Zuckerberg, Yellen,  Federal Reserve?   et al.  That is ALL I want to say about ....that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, I know and SOROS IS....WHAT?  Who owns all the media, Hollywood, half of congress?   Rothschild, Bilderberg, Zuckerberg, Yellen,  Federal Reserve?   et al.  That is ALL I want to say about ....that.

You're losing me here @LegalAmerican   What do any of these people have to do with the insinuation that Jewish people were involved in the Holodomor----you know from the stories your parents told you?

BTW, where is your family originally from?

Offline Hoodat

Goodwill Embraces Critical Race Theory, Hires “Director of Anti- Racism , Equity, Diversity & Inclusion”

There, fixed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I am from Europe.  My parents told me things.

What things?  Please be specific.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, Goodwilll no longer wants donations sullied with white guilt?

Do they have a skin color pallette on their website so I can determine if I am too white to make a donation?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, Goodwilll no longer wants donations sullied with white guilt?

Do they have a skin color pallette on their website so I can determine if I am too white to make a donation?
Rather than deal with rejection, fuhgettaboutit!

I'll just send some off to USMC Toys For Tots, St Judes, and a couple others I have donated to who will be happy to get green in their mailbox.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Found me a local charity where I can drop things off rather than Goodwill or Salvation Army.

And I feel a lot better than giving it to idiotic charities who spend my money on hiring consultants to promote CRT and anti-White Privilege.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Found me a local charity where I can drop things off rather than Goodwill or Salvation Army.

And I feel a lot better than giving it to idiotic charities who spend my money on hiring consultants to promote CRT and anti-White Privilege.

:thumbsup:

Local charity is generally the better charity.

Offline berdie

These charities taking this stance is boggling my mind.

The only "big charity" that I donate to is St. Jude. I really think they are legit.
Other than that I go strictly local. The food bank, the no-kill dog shelter, the cat house (no not that kind...it's a cat rescue), the ahlzheimer unit at the nursing home...and of course the angel tree. Then I'm out of cash, lol. I do request that anyone wanting to give me a gift, although appreciated, to donate to one of these organizations. Heck, my blessings are too numerous and I really don't need anything. :laugh: