Author Topic: Gov. Noem pushes back on narrative GOP is anti-woman, says telemedicine abortions show left is 'hypo  (Read 247 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gov. Noem pushes back on narrative GOP is anti-woman, says telemedicine abortions show left is 'hypocritical'

Gov. Kristi Noem railed against Democratic narratives on abortion, arguing on Monday that her party's position was consistent with being pro-woman.

"This is an issue that those who are pro-choice try to dehumanize – that they try to make an argument that we don't care about women, that we don't care about these babies," Noem said during an online press briefing with the anti-abortion Susan B. Anthony (SBA) List.

She added: "That's just a false narrative that we have to push aggressively back against."

Noem's comments come just days before the Supreme Court is scheduled to hear oral arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health, which Noem hopes will serve as an avenue for overturning Roe v. Wade..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kristi-noem-narrative-gop-anti-woman-abortion-hypocritical
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

There is nothing democratic about the DEMOCRAT's narrative.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 12:11:49 am by Killer Clouds »