Author Topic: Pennsylvania Governor Celebrates Hospital Accused Of Grotesque Fetal Experiments  (Read 607 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Pennsylvania Governor Celebrates Hospital Accused Of Grotesque Fetal Experiments

Gov. Tom Wolf highlights maternal health while UPMC Magee-Women's Hospital's long history of horrific experimentation on sometimes live aborted babies goes uninvestigated.

By Ryan Navarro
November 29, 2021

Last Tuesday, the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services announced it is joining with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center’s Magee-Women’s Hospital (Magee) to showcase efforts by Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to improve maternal health services. In doing so, the governor is ignoring serious ethical and legal questions regarding the state’s largest hospital abortion provider’s role in fetal experimentation.

I left UPMC in April after reading about a taxpayer-funded study published last year in which the scalps of second-trimester babies obtained through elective and medically indicated abortions at Magee were attached to mice and rats by researchers at the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt).

Prior to my departure, I submitted a report to the UPMC Compliance Helpline regarding Dr. Beatrice Chen, who oversees abortions at Magee and Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania (PPWP) while also serving as a vice chair on Pitt’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) that approves fetal experimentation projects. Chen’s three leadership positions beg the question of whether PPWP refers pregnant women to Magee to meet fetal tissue demands.

Before Chen held her current positions, Dr. Mitchell Creinin served in similar roles. According to archived IRB membership lists from 2009, Creinin was an alternative member during the time he was both the director of Magee’s Center for Family Planning Research and the medical director at PPWP.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/29/pennsylvania-governor-celebrates-hospital-accused-of-grotesque-fetal-experiments/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34